Lando Norris- Sweet but psycho

Lando wasn't looking when he found y/n. She is the ultimate party gal. Not his usual type. Heavily made up, tattooed. But he fell instantly head over heels. Her smile melted his heart.

He remembers the night they met as if it was only last night. He met her whilst on a night out with Max and Kelly. Without his usual friends, he was blinded by her beauty and Kelly grabbing her for him.
Her eyes dazzled him, as she smiled. "Oh hi. Did you mean to do that?"
Lando being Lando didn't have a clue what to say. So offered to get her a drink for her inconvenience.
He made her laugh, a lot. She made him dance, as some of her favourite songs played.
Kelly of course took photo evidence, of them. And herself with the girl. And invited her to a race weekend.
But before the race weekend, she pulled out leaving Lando devastated after he had gave her all the moves, he knew.
And she flew home.

He'd spend hours on the phone with her not ever thinking she would be hiding someone at home. Or not be who he thinks she is. Her Instagram, never really screamed anything other than single party girl.
He showered her with flowers and little trinket gifts.
Kelly had also convinced her to attend the Miami weekend.
Of all weekends.
Watching his girl in videos on the beach with Kelly and her daughter. Showing the world her sweetness of being Kelly's friend. Never mind her body and the tattoos he's never really seen before. Or if he had it was during their alone time and he had other things on his mind.

"Be careful... a lot of people don't like Kelly. You might end up in the crossfire of the hate towards her." Lando sends the text and regrets it. But he knows what the toxic fans are like and they had a heart to heart before she decided to go to Miami. Where she is struggling with her mental health.
He laughs out loud as he reads her text about what she should be wearing to the paddock. 
He heads straight to her room, to help her choose her outfits. "You can come with me.. save the heat from Kelly." She raises her brow at him. "Not too soon? Hardly official and you want to parade me?" Lando shakes his head. "No. Not like that. Max has had heated words with his fans and f1 fans in general about how they treat Kelly. She used to date another driver and that's who P's dad is. Not Max. I just want to protect you from them." Y/n laughs at him.
"Are your fans better? Apart from supporting you and Mclaren." Lando pulls a face. "Yeah. Not as chaotic as Verstappen's fans." He chuckles.
"The outfits you've chosen isn't going to hide me though..." Lando looks at her smiling. "I know. Your my pocket rocket, my petite beautiful girl." He blushes as he says it.
It's barely been more than a month and he's ready to drop the L-bomb on her. Never mind show her off to the world.

But he manages to keep it himself. Cuddling her to sleep is just the best feeling.
Watching her getting ready for the paddock, isn't as slow as he was thinking it would be. She tames her make up, her hair is her typical messy curls. He even decides to wear his matching dunks with her. He knows she will end up dancing a lot as it's the kick off show.
He talks her through everything to expect.

But he wasn't expecting the odd looks that she seems to be getting from Charles and watching him then whisper to Carlos obviously about her. He does worry slightly, when Kelly seems to be having a moment with her.
But it looks more that Kelly has more to say about her going without her.
"You know Charles had a few nights with her?" Carlos pulls Lando to the side.
Lando shakes his head. "No. When?" Lando nearly wails at him. "He didn't say. But she knows Max well too. Which is why Kelly is trying to keep her on side." Lando looks confused. "But she didn't speak to them, when I met her." Lando tries hard to remember more of that night. Kelly did take photos with y/n.
But they didn't really say two words. Or converse properly. Max did keep looking at her. But she is beautiful. So why wouldn't he?
"Just be careful. Don't go too deep too quick. Charles said she was a nice girl. She didn't want more with him, than what they had been doing. You know."
Lando nods his head, feeling hurt and blind sighted.