Love|Death x Wife Reader

Requested by RandomAutisticGirl I hope it's good!

---------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov:

I was walking to my house tired from all the work today. All I wanted is to lie on my comfy bed with my husband.

I opened the door just to be greeted by him embracing me in his arms.

"Welcome home, amor." He said softly.
"Hi, love." I answered. "I'm sorry but can we go to bed?" I asked him with tired voice.

He nodded and lead us to the bedroom. Almost immediately I lay down on the bed and Death did the same. I hugged him tightly, as if he would disappear if I let him go.

"Do you want to tell me about your day, querida?" Muerte asked with pure love, it isn't often that he shows his love as much as today so I appreciated it.
"It was a really long day.. And kind of stressful.." I replied even more exhausted than earlier.
"You shouldn't work that hard, I hate to see your sad face." He answered and began stroking my fur.
"That's sweet, I love you mi hermoso."
"I love you too." He smiled cutely.
"Do you want something to drink?" He asked.
"It would be nice, but you're probably also tired." I said.
"No, not at all." He got up from bed and left the room.

He returned after a few minutes with cup of tea in his paws. I sat and he gave me it.

"You're so cute.." I said smelling the tea. "It smells amazing." I saw him blushing, I don't have this view very often. I drank it while he was just watching peacefully. When I finished, I hugged him again.

"Do you need anything else my dear?" He asked me.
"No, I'm good mi tesoro." He once again smiled.
"You should go to sleep love, I will do something else because I'm not tired yet." He informed.
"I'm not going to sleep without you." I complained.
"Fine." He said and closed his eyes and I did too. I knew that he pretends and when I will fall asleep he will do as he said earlier but I was too exhausted to argue with him.

And with him cuddling me I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry for any mistakes but I'm also really tired 😭