Moon's Deal with the King of Darkness

As the crystal fades away from former king Eclipse in front of the young mewman prince holding the dragonfly family wand. The former King's dark purple eyes lock onto the boy's as the king gasps for air rapidly then passes out suddenly unintentionally freaking out the young man.

Moon: "Oh my gosh, I killed him!!" He exclaimed til he heard a distant groan coming from the crystal-trapped man.

Eclipse: "B4....." He groaned out while looking at the young man.

Moon: "Before, before what?" He questioned while taking note of the former King's eyes fanatically looking over at a vending machine and seeing a Snookers bar under B4. "Oh, you want the candy?" He questioned while the former king kept repeating B4, so he quickly bought the desired candy and opened it holding it towards Eclipse who hungrily lunged forward ripping a bit off.

Eclipse: "Rah!" He exclaimed while devouring the bit he had bitten off the snooker's bar. "Mmm~" He sighed deeply before he pulled his right arm free from the crystal imprisoning him revealing his dark purple ombre-colored hand with light purple veins crawling up his arm. He ripped the candy bar from the young man's hand and began eating without manners before he finally spoke up. "How long have I been here?" He asked with a regal and yet deep British voice towards the prince.

Moon: "About three hundred years." He said truthfully which made Eclipse's eyes widen drastically in shock.

Eclipse: "Three hundred years?!" He said in disbelief before taking another bite of the candy bar, then fully took note of the wand in the boy's hands. "So, you're the new king and so young." He stated

Moon: "Yes, What of it?" He questioned while Eclipse looked down at him with sympathy-filled eyes.

Eclipse: "You're far too young to be king unless your father passed... I understand what you're going through, how did it happen?" He asked while the young king told him what had happened and everything he was going through, it reminded him of his tale in life. "The spell you desire requires a magical contract, I can give it to you but once your enemy is killed. You must give me something in return." He told the young king who rubbed the back of his neck nervously asking what he wanted. "My love's freedom." He said while the young prince's eyes widened drastically. "I know it's a lot to ask for, but she's been alone for so long and is innocent regardless of what the magic high commission states. Now, do you want to learn the spell?" He asked while holding his hand towards the young king who took hold of it as the magical contract formed between the two kings. "Now, come close." He said before whispering what the young man had to do. "And aim directly at his heart." He said with a mischievous smirk only to be encased in crystal once again.