"It's alright we don't need you anyway," Rhaenyra said with her hands on her hips. Alicent made a little giggle.

Rhaenyra looked at Alicent and smirked.

"But maybe you could give Alicent a good-bye ki-," Rhaenyra was cut off by Alicent covering her mouth. Rhaenyra laughed and Alicent quickly went inside the carriage, embarrassed.

Aeron shook his head. Rhaenyra teased the girl way to much when it came to Aeron. "Tell the Queen, I send greetings and a big warm hug!," Aeron yelled as he mounted his horse and rode off to the palace.

"I will!," Rhaenyra yelled back as she waved good-bye. She would never admit but Rhaenyra also had feelings for Aeron, ever since they were little. After finding out that Alicent also liked him, she kept those feelings to herself.

She didn't want to hurt her best friend.

-The old, the true, the brave-

"Am I late, father?," Aeron said as he sat down next to his father. Corlys shook his head in response. "No, just in time," he said. All members of the council were seated in their perspective chairs while the King sat across the table.

"So I said to him, well I believe you might be looking up the wrong end," the King joked as he told a story. Everyone in the council chuckled except Corlys and Aeron.

"Did I miss something?," Aeron said as leaned towards his father. Corlys sighed.

"My Lords," He said. "The growing alliance among the free cities has taken to styling itself the triarchy,". Then he stood up and spread out a map on the table.

"They have massed on bloodstone and are presently readingthe stepstones of it's pirate infestation," Corlys said.

"Well that sounds suspiciously like good news Lord Corlys," Virserys said. "Aeron, where is Rhaenyra? I expected she'd be present with you," he asked.

Aeron cleared his throat. "She's actually visiting Queen Aemma at the moment but she should be arriving any time soon," Aeron said with grin on his face.

"Ah, yes," Virserys said and faced Corlys, allowing him to continue.

"A man called Kragus Dreja has titled himself the prince admiral of this triarchy. They call him the crab feeder," Corlys continued.

As he continued to speak about this man so called the crab feeder. Rhaenyra made her late entrance to the meeting. Aeron was the first to notice her presence and smirked at her.

"Kind of late, aren't we, Princess," He whispered in the ancient Valyrian tongue.

Rhaenyra shook her. "Quiet," She said, trying not to smile and quickly walked over to her father.

"Rhaenyra, you're late," Virserys remarked. "King's cupbearer must not be late," He said. "Leaves people wanting for cups," He said with chuckle.

"I was visiting mother," Rhaenyra said as she leaned down to kiss Virserys on the cheek. Then Virserys sniffed her. "On dragon back?,"