06

Louis knocked on Harry's front door, it was two in the afternoon, it was Saturday and it was sunny and slightly warm. He had a small bouquet of pink roses in his hand as he waited for the door to open, when the door opened it wasn't Harry it was a girl that looked a few years older than him.

"Can I help you?" she asked, Louis, smiled nervously, "Is Harry here?" he asked, and she smirked slightly, "Are you, Louis?" she asked and Louis nodded with a slight blush. "I'm his older sister Gemma, nice to meet you, and yes he's here I think he's almost ready, he's been a nervous wreck the entire morning," she laughed.

She moved to the side to let the blue-eyed boy in, "I'll go let him know you're here," Louis nodded softly and stood by the door awkwardly as he watched Gemma walk up the stairs. A woman came out of the kitchen, her hair was in a bun and she had an apron on, he smiled nervously at her, "Don't be nervous, Harry's already told me so much about you, I'm Anne his mum,"

"Nice to meet you, Anne," She smiled at him, "You two were adorable at last night's game, and that was an amazing shot you made," Louis' smile widened a bit. "I didn't know you went to the game," Anne nodded, "Yeah, when Harry told me I knew there was another reason other than just going to the game because he wanted to, so I wanted to see what the real reason was, he doesn't even know I was at the game," she chuckled.

He heard the pattering of feet, he looks at the stairs, seeing Harry with his sister close behind him. Louis smiled at the younger boy as he walked closer with pink cheeks, once Harry was close enough Louis handed him the flowers, making his cheeks darken more. "Thank you, I love them," he smiled, "Let me put them in a vase before we go," Louis nodded.

"I'll take care of that for you, Harry, go have fun," Anne told him, Harry smiled and handed his mom the flowers, "Thanks, mum," she smiled, "Of course, now go have fun,"

~~

Word Count: 370