I Kissed A Girl

Jayden Berry was pissed, and it wasn't because of her hormones.

She loathed Finn Hudson for outing her, Santana, and Brittany's relationship. But it got worse. Thanks to him, there was a commercial set to air at the end of the week that would out Santana to everyone in the state of Ohio, if not the entire U.S.A.

Jayden's jaw was clenched, eyes and brows narrowed as she glared at the back of Finn's head. If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under.

I wish looks could kill.

I want him dead.

I hate him.

Die.

She felt liquid under her fingernails, and she unclenched her hands, sucking in a shaky breath when she saw the blood.

"Oh, baby, nooo." Brittany took a tissue out of her bag and used water from her bottle to get it wet. She took Jayden's hands and gently cleaned her nails and palms.

"I'm sorry, Brittsy," Jayden mumbled, leaning her head onto her shoulder.

"It's okay, Guppy," Brittany whispered. She kissed her temple.

"Tana?" Jayden looked at the Latina with emotionless eyes. "Do you know how to hide a body?"

Santana's brows pulled together, her jaw dropping in disbelief at her sweet angel's words. "Jayden, why do you need to know how to hide a body?" she asked quietly.

"No reason," Jayden hummed, shrugging. She glared at Finn again, her nails digging into her palms. Her girlfriends each took one of her hands and laced their fingers together.

"Breathe, Jay," Brittany whispered, gently rubbing the back of Jayden's hand with the pad of her thumb. "All this anger and stress isn't–"

"Good for the baby," Jayden mumbled, sighing. "I know. You've been saying that for 8 months."

"We just don't want to risk early labor," Santana said.

"Why would that be a bad thing? The sooner he's out of me, the better." Jayden leaned her head onto Santana's shoulder, sighing softly. "I...I want to go back to dance. Not being able to do it has made me realize how empty my life feels without it."

"I can work with you after he's born, if you want," Brittany offered, smiling softly, her ocean eyes twinkling.

Jayden smiled a little. "Yeah," she nodded. "Yeah, I'd love that."

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes asked as Finn wrote Lady Music Week on the board.

"This week, the Troubletones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies," Finn said.

"Oh, hell, no," Santana scoffed.

"Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself, fetus face," Jayden spat, her hold on Santana's hand tightening. The older girl used her free hand to gently rub the back of the younger girl's, and she slowly loosened her grip.

"Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are no matter what other people think," Finn said. "And that's what this music is all about."

"So, wait," Santana frowned. "I don't even get a say in this? Not cool."

"Santana, everybody in this room knows about you, Jayden, and Brittany, and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you wanna be."