Chapter 6: Bye, bye, Bounty

The Ninja sped through the city in their new vehicles, shooting every Crystal Warrior in their way. Kai activated his fire laser, which seemed very effective.

"These new vehicles are awesome! Great job, sis!" he shouted over the radio, while Nya was on the other end.

"Thanks, Kai," Nya felt complimented.
"But, boys, ease off the power boost. It could burn out your engines." however, they ignored her.

"WOOHOO! This power boost is awesome!" Jay screamed out of joy. Nya sighed and rolled her eyes. Boys never listen to me, she thought.
"Yeah, but it won't be very 'awesome' if your engines burn out mid-way through a mission. Ease off, guys." Lloyd instructed. They all listened to him, and shut off their power boost. Their engines cooled down and their vehicles were once again stable.

"Morning, everyone," Harumi greeted them. She seemed really tired.

"Did you get good rest?" Lloyd asked her. He wanted to make sure she was feeling okay.

"Yeah, I did," she said with a smile, "And I had a great dream that the Overlord had been defeated, and all was well in Ninjago."

"Well, the boys are gonna make your dream a reality. Their new vehicles are holding up really well against the Overlord's Crystal Warriors." Nya said, filled with confidence.

"That's great! Shouldn't we go down to help, though?" Harumi questioned.

"Their vehicles should hold up. Plus, we have a separate plan for the Bounty." Nya replied suspensefully.

"Oh. Well, could you tell me? I wanna be prepared for the ba-" Harumi was cut off by Lloyd.

"Rumi, are you sure you want to fight? You still seem pretty weak..." he said, concerned.

"I'll be fine, Lloyd," Harumi replied confidently, "I want to help. It's my fault the Overlord is back. I want to fix my mistake. And-"

"This isn't your fault. It's the Overlord's. He manipulated you. And anyway, I don't want you to get hurt!" Lloyd said worriedly.

"I'm not too weak anymore, Lloyd. I'll be fine." Harumi said, still very confident that she was going to be okay.

"Fine, but please be careful," Lloyd replied, still concerned for Harumi. Aside from all that, though, he knew she was a strong person and could handle the Overlord. He just didn't want her to get hurt.

Nya pressed the speaker button on the control panel of the Bounty.

"Alright, boys, we're executing the plan. Stand by on the radio in case anything goes wrong." Nya told the Ninja.

"Roger that." Kai said over the radio, while helping Cole shoot Crystal Warriors that were surrounding him.

"Nya, you still haven't told me the plan." Harumi reminded her.

"Oh, yeah. Well, it's pretty simple: we're gonna use the anchor to attach the ship to the Overlord's temple. Then we'll tow it away from the city. That way, we can evacuate the people from the city before we fight the Overlord."

"Great plan. But what will we do in the meantime?" Harumi asked.

"We'll defend the ship by using the canons above deck," Lloyd replied, "We won't have to build any new weapons if we use those."
"Good idea." she said to him with a smile. He smiled back, while Nya stared at them with her eyebrow raised. She was starting to notice something going on with Lloyd and Harumi.

"Let's go above deck to prepare the canons." Lloyd suggested.
Harumi nodded and they both headed to the upper deck of the ship. After they left, Nya once again pressed on the speaker button on the control panel.