Prologue: 5 years earlier.

Sarah crash landed on a planet named batuu, or so she thought. It was late at night, the streets covered in darkness with only a lamp or two on. It was quiet, no one to be Sean, you could hear a pin drop.

Hoping out of her beat up x-wing, she hoped to find a way of refueling her ship. She had come in at. She didn't really remember how she got here, but did remember the rough landing. The gravitational pull was much stronger than she expected, causing the ship to become damaged in the process, especially since it was practically empty upon re-entry.
Once out she began strolling through the streets, but no one seemed to be around. It was quiet, a bit too quiet for her likening. She continued walking, even knocking on doors and shouting "hello?" But there was no answer. She walked and walked until she realized something changed. Reaching the edge of batuu, she realized the scenery had changed. It had gone from rocky spiers to some Wild West show.

"What the?" She noticed a huge mountain in front of her of the likes she had never Seen. The mountain was big Thunder, known to be the wildest ride in the wilderness.

"Something tells me I'm not on batuu." Sarah muttered to herself.

She continued walking through the park, passing some sort of cartoon-like train surrounded by a canal with little villages. Then passed colorful elephants connected to some sort of machine.

"What is this place?" She wondered.

Eventually she saw some sort of rabbit wearing a red jack. It hopped past some sort of giant tea cups. "I'm late, I'm late, for my reservation I'm late" the rabbit called loud enough for her to hear.

"Excuse me!" Sarah called out "please wait up I just have a quick question!" Sarah then rushed after the rabbet. After following the rabbit for a good 10 minutes she was led into a maze of cartoon looking builds of various shapes and sizes. Taking several turns through the odd world, she Eventually saw the rabbit jump through a blue portal. She watched as it dispersed into the portal.

Sarah stepped up, astonished at the technology on this planet. 'Maybe this was their version of hyperspace or something' she wondered as she stuck her hand though. Sending that nothing bad was on the other side she jumped though. Hoping that maybe, she could finally get some help.

As she crossed to the other side, she landed on what seemed to be a street. But something was off about the place. As she looked around, everything looked to be out of a cartoon, especially the building in front of her. As she looked up, she saw a bright big building that looked to be a theater of some sort. A sign hung on the side reading "house of mouse."

There was also a strange cartoon man sitting on the step outside. He looked to be half human, half dog, looking to be the age of a high schooler or collage student. He was wearing a white shirt with a red vest and black bow tie with gray pains. Hoping he could possibly help her, she approached the half human half dog.

"Hello?" Sarah asked as she walked up to the creature.

The half dog, half human looked up at her with wide eyes. He had never Sean someone like her come through the portal before. Not wanting to be rude he introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Max goof. Chauffeur here at the house of mouse and son of goofy. Is there something I can do for you ma'am?" He asked confused, getting to his feet. He was a lot taller in person, standing maybe a foot or so taller than Sarah's five foot stature.

"My name is Sarah, I'm currently looking for some help. You see my ship crashed on batuu, or at least I thought that was were I was-"

"I'm sorry did you just say you crash landed on batuu?" Max asked.

Sarah nodded "any ways, maybe you can tell me where I am and help me find a new ship to get off this strange planet?"

"Well for starters you're in Disneyland located in Anaheim California. Currently you are in the world between reality and animation. Well specifically the house of mouse where almost all the characters come to hang out." He looked her up and down "and by the looks of it, I'm assuming you're a newcomer?"