28.

Warning!!⚠️: There will be a time skip this chapter considering this book will be coming to an end soon I know many of you may not be reading anymore but for my lovelies still reading just let me know if y'all want a Sequel to 'His Personalities' or if you have any request or suggestions. On with the story🥰👇🏽....

________________________

Bryson

Sitting in my office I smiled leaning back in the comfy rolling chair. Looking at all of my art displayed down stairs through my office's glass walls. This was my dream and I  finally brought it to life. Six months after purchasing the building and putting in a lot of love and hard work it is exactly what I envisioned. Today was the grand opening of  'Tiller Vision Arts'. I couldn't be more proud of myself. I had my entire family here along with Meg's mom and her friend. We are supposed to be having dinner with her mom and dad tomorrow night so that's about to be interesting.

I was proud to have everyone here. I loved to show off of my art because it'd show who I was in many different aspects.

I watched as Harley and Meagan held hands walking through the gallery where the walls were filled with pieces of her and Harley in a variety of sizes and textures. I wanted to dedicate my work to my girls as much as I could just to show them that I couldn't be as great as I am without their support.

This business was bringing in the money I needed to accomplish what I want for my family.

I had customers shopping and viewers here just to admire my work not to mention the Art retreat where anyone could come and book art lessons in my class every Tuesday or practice and display their own art in what I called the 'Future Stars Gallery. I wanted to help whoever I could that was interested in art and wanted to do something with it because if I can do it I know they could.

After taking a breath and soaking in my success I took a shot of bourbon before heading down the long hallway toward the stairs. I had spent months creating peices just for this hallway and other parts of the building. Every thing here is done by my hand I couldn't be more greatful.

"Hey Bryson?!"

"Bryson come here honey!"

"Bryson!"

I heard my name being called from different directions some family some friends and believe it or not I had a few fans here from my instagram. I never knew I could make people so happy with art.

I decided to entertain my loving guest knowing that this was gonna be a long night.

Meagan

"Ouu look at that one! I think that's my favorite." Harley said adoring the painting of her and I lying on our floaties in the pool with our sunglasses. It was a beautiful bonding memory that I cherish. I never intended to come in and try to be Harley's mom but nowadays I feel different. This little girl has a heart of gold and she loves me like a daughter would. I can't help but love her like shes mine. I just hate that her real mother isn't here to do these things  and be the one in the flower field filled paintings with her.

However I'm greatful to be here for her. I love what I do it's not a job anymore and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I love it here..

"How about that one Harley you were just a little baby. You're so adorable." I cooed pinching her little cheek making her blush and pull away.

"Oh Meagan you didn't tell me this man was a famous Artist like this." My mom said holding a box of art and merchandise she had bought from the sales section along with my God mother Angie who also held two boxes covered in Bryson's red and black logo that read 'TVA'.