iv. coffee

You find yourself waking up in Kaveh's arms as he snores peacefully

You find yourself waking up in Kaveh's arms as he snores peacefully. The sun was barely up and the air was cold. What time was it? You asked yourself as you look for your phone. Once you found it, you opened it and it says:

5:05 AM. It was the perfect time to grab a cup of coffee.

Knowing both Alhaitham and Kaveh wouldn't mind you taking something from their food pantry, you finally got up.

However, you felt Kaveh holding your waist tightly. "Don't go... yet..."

You smiled at the blondie in front of you. "Kaveh, I'm just getting coffee. I'll be back."

He groans and goes back to sleep. Going outside of the room, you made your way towards the kitchen in which you started to make coffee.

"I didn't expect you to stay the night." You felt your stomach drop upon hearing that voice. Turning around, you finally saw Alhaitham's disheveled look.

"Well, I didn't expect you to wake up early." You were still wary around him. However, you reminded yourself to not let your feelings overtake you.

Once the hot water finished boiling, you poured the water on the mug and sat down facing away Alhaitham.

"Are you alright with it?"

"Alright with what?"

"Me dating your roommate."

You stayed silent. You already knew the answer but you didn't want to disappoint him. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?"

"You hesitated. Tell me, what's wrong."

Oh, screw his very observant skills. "Nothing's wrong, Haitham. I'm just... very happy for both of you."

"...Alright then, thank you. If you don't mind me asking, are you and Kaveh dating?"

"Huh?! What do you mean?!"

"You usually sleep in my room whenever you come over. Additionally, you two were awfully close."

Was he serious right now? Was he seriously putting you on the spot. "Haitham, just because we're not hanging out with you doesn't mean we're dating."

"Whatever you say," You finally finished your cup of coffee when he started speaking again. "I just thought Kaveh finally confessed his love for you."

"I'm sorry?"

"My apologies, I wasn't supposed to say that."

Behind all of this confusion, stood the Kaveh, listening into the conversation behind his bedroom's door. He was angry, of course. Kaveh was hoping you would ignore what Alhaitham had said but of course, that was impossible.

"Well, moving on. I was about to ask if you wanted to come with me to the student council meeting later on in the day. We needed someone who's an expert in art administer this upcoming event in campus with us."

"I'll think about it. Just text me when your meeting is gonna start."

The two of you conversed somewhat normally since after all, you still felt uneasy towards him. Kaveh had gone back to sleep thinking the conversation was getting boring.

So when the clock hit quarter to 6, you decided to finally leave your best friends' dorms. Well, not before stopping by Kaveh's room to collect your stuff and to at least leave a note for him to read.

'hey! sorry for leaving when ur asleep but i have to go get ready for classes. tysm for comforting me last night and being the bestest friend ever. i hope you have a great day'
— Y/N <3 ˶ᵔ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

Kaveh was staring at the note you placed on his bedside table

Kaveh was staring at the note you placed on his bedside table. That small act gave his stomach butterflies.

Yoimiya was starting to notice his strange behaviour. He was always looking at his notebook (which, inside, he stored the note in) and smiling at it. At first, she thought he was planning on murdering someone. However, when she took a peak inside the said notebook, her concern turned into a bit of teasing.

"Aww! Kaveh is having his highschool crush moment!"

"Shut up Yoimiya! At least I'm getting more action than you!"

"At least I'm actually in the student council unlike you??"

"Please stop shouting... People are staring at you both." Ganyu interjects.

The two calmed down Kaveh continuing to smile and gush at the note in his notebook. In Yoimiya's perspective, it was just sad. She didn't want to admit it but knowing you, she knew that you wouldn't accept his feelings back.

 She didn't want to admit it but knowing you, she knew that you wouldn't accept his feelings back

A/N: this chapter sucks but i have big plans for this book anws