Chapter 6: Home on a Full Moon

Start from the beginning

Kagari was in the kitchen, over the stove preparing a full course meal for dinner as Kuroko was taking a bath in the bathroom

Kagari was in the kitchen, over the stove preparing a full course meal for dinner as Kuroko was taking a bath in the bathroom. Everything was quiet until Kagari's phone rang.

Kagari: Oh, it's Kimihito.

He answered the phone.

Kagari: Hello.

Kimihito: Mr. Sanashi, I need help!

Kagari: What's the problem now?

Kimihito: It's the girls, they've gone crazy! By the end of the night there's gonna be a funeral instead of a wedding!

Kagari: They've gone crazy? Oh, it must be because of the full moon tonight. I told you to prepare yourself for what was going to happen? And what happened to you calling Kuroko?

Kimihito: I did that. But, Ms. Smith dropped her phone in her bathtub.

Kagari: *Sighs* God damn it. I'm guessing they're going crazy will all of that marriage talk Kuroko mentioned. Where are you now?

Kimihito: I'm hiding under a table in the kitchen...

Kagari: That's not good. For the girls and especially not for you.

Kimihito: What?

Kagari: Kimihito, I get you're in a rough spot and I'm sorry for my partner's negligence on the subject. But what this tells me is that you haven't decided on who you want to marry. That's okay. I told you to take time, but have you talked to them about it?

Kimihito: Uhhh...

Kagari: Oh boy. I'm guessing after we left, you locked yourself in your room instead of being rational and talking to them, am I right?

Kimihito: *Sighs* Yes.

Kagari: No one said this was going to be easy and no one told you to hide yourself away. If you don't confront them, they'll start to become insecure. It's the reason why they are so desperate for your attention. Now let me ask you this, do you truly care about those girls?

Kimihito: Well, yeah. Of course, I do.

Kagari: Then be upfront with your feelings. Take initiative as their host, show them that you care, and just be yourself. It's why their in love with you after all. I'll give you a piece of romance advice.