Was he a level nine peak tier king?

No, he was probably a Venerable in Bahuang Realm!

At this moment, the human king that they were playing fighting against at the same time moved. He looked at the four demon kings and said indifferently, "I didn't want to fight at first. Since you all want to kill me, I have to fight back."

"Are... are you a Venerable?"

The demon kings couldn't move, but their divine senses still worked and threw the question.

All the demon kings looked at Qin Chen.

"A venerable?" Qin Chen smiled. "Not really. Of course, you could think so! "

Not really, but they could think so?

What did that mean?

At this moment, Qin Chen moved, struck out with one hand, and clashed with Ape King's fist that could distort the void.

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

However, Ape King could not do anything, for his entire body was frozen by the space.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Everyone could see that Ape King's house-like giant fist suddenly exploded. In the next second, some crispy sounds came from the thick ape arms, and a terrifying force continuously crawled on his body.

In the blink of an eye, the ape's arm exploded, and he was covered in blood.

The void that trapped him was torn apart, and his mountain-like figure flew out and fell into the demonic beast army, causing countless casualties.

Chapter 42:

After Qin Chen threw another kick, King Crocodile also flew away.

Finally, it was Eagle King's turn, and he could only watch as Qin Chen descended from the sky and landed on his back. With a single stomp, he was like a giant pillar that held up the sky, smashing his huge demonic body to the ground.

In an instant, the four intimidating demon kings were all defeated by Qin Chen.

In the distance, the Black Flood Dragon King was fighting against the ninth prince and Sacred Lord Taiyi. He was shocked and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The four great demon kings were at the same level as him, but they were all injured and defeated immediately.

He was stunned when he thought of the rumors about Taiyi Holy Land. " "Are you the Venerable from Taiyi Holy Land?"

Qin Chen didn't reply. Instead, he said to the ninth prince, "Watch closely. This is how Heaven Overturning Hand should be like!"

A giant palm print that covered the sky appeared. It was ten thousand feet long, far more powerful than the one the ninth prince had just activated. With massive power, it slapped down on the Black Flood Dragon King.

Boom! Boom!

The Black Flood Dragon King's thousands-of-foot body was slammed down from the sky like Eagle King, which caused a scary crack and a huge on the ground.

The Black Flood Dragon King's body had been shattered into pieces in the pit's depths. His blood flowed like a stream, so his internal qi was weak and severely injured.

The human army had been in despair, but they all looked at this scene with dumbfounded expressions.

The five demon kings were famous for the notorious death gods, but they were so vulnerable in front of the human king. Within a few seconds, they were all severely injured.