Qin Chen was still the same, but he was younger and more handsome than when the 9th Prince first saw him.

The 9th Prince's eyes widened in disbelief.

Sses

The Elder King of the Taiyi Holy Land, whom the four Princes and Princesses of the Great Qin Dynasty had come all the way from the Central Province to visit, was actually his 17th brother?

He had countless questions in his heart. Qin Chen brought him to a quiet mountain stream. The waterfall poured down and the pool was clear. There was a thatched house, a stone table, and two stone stools there.

With a wave of his hand, Qin Chen took out a pot of fine wine and said with a smile, "9th brother, I know you have a lot of questions, but there are some things that I can't tell you. I can only say that I'm the Elder King, and I was the one who killed Yang Tiancheng and the Demon King's body that contained the demonic thought."

Qin Chen didn't hide this secret from the 9th Prince.

Since he had asked the 9th Prince to stay, he didn't need to hide anything from him. He would be exposed sooner or later anyway, so he didn't want to waste time hiding anything.

Qin Chen did trust the 9th Prince.

Although the 9th Prince already knew that his 17th brother was the Elder King, he was still shocked to hear it from Qin Chen.

Wasn't his 17th brother a mortal?

Wasn't he just a handyman in the Taiyi Holy Land?

How did he become a Venerable of the Bahuang Realm and the Elder King of the Taiyi Holy Land?

The 9th Prince opened his mouth but didn't ask. It took a long time for him to calm down, though he was still shocked. He needed some time to digest the information. He smiled bitterly and said, "17th brother, you've been hiding this from me for a long time. I was so worried about you and even wanted to bring you back to the royal family. Now, no one in the entire imperial family would dare to stop you from returning if you wanted to. Even if you want to become the Imperial Lord, those old fellows in the imperial family would not want anything more than your immediate return."

That's right, the Great Qin Dynasty would definitely be very excited to have a Venerable of the Bahuang Realm return.

The Imperial Lord may seem high and might, what with being the master of an immortal divine dynasty, ruling the endless territories and controlling hundreds of millions of troops.

However, there were many factions within the dynasty, and there were many conflicts. Even the Imperial Lord could not suppress those old farts.

The appearance of a Venerable in the Bahuang Realm would immediately raise the influence of the entire Great Qin Dynasty to a whole new level. Just like how the Taiyi Holy Land had returned from a declining Holy Land to a state where it was on equal footing with the other factions with immortal inheritances.

For the greater good of the Great Qin Dynasty, many of the elders would support Qin Chen's return.

Qin Chen poured a cup of wine and passed it to the 9th Prince. He took a sip and smiled, "9th brother, I don't want to go back to the Great Qin Dynasty now. I am living a carefree and happy life here. Isn't it much better than living in the Great Qin Dynasty?"

The 9th Prince shook his head. He wanted to say something. How could the Taiyi Holy Land be compared to the Great Qin Dynasty?

The Imperial Lord was even higher up.

He opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

Qin Chen's current life was indeed carefree. As the Elder King of the Taiyi Holy Land, he was above everyone else and his words carried enormous weight.