It was the Sage-level Demon King of the ancient race who had induced the previous Holy Son, Zhao Yi, to be demonized.

Recently, demonic energy had been appearing frequently in the Taiyi Holy Land, which was a sign that the Demon King was about to come to the world once more.

However, the place where the Demon King was sealed had not been thoroughly explored till now.

Come and read on our website wuxia worldsite. Thanks

The Taiyi Holy Land planned to gather some talented disciples and leave the Holy Land temporarily to avoid being affected by the birth of the Demon King.

Not long after, the door of the Taiyi Main Palace opened. Ling Ran and Lu Feng walked out with serious expressions. They were surprised to see Qin Chen sweeping the floor outside the palace.

However, the two of them did not pay much attention to him. They did not think that he could hear the conversation in the Taiyi Main Palace.

Lu Feng soared into the sky. On the other hand, just as Ling Ran was about to leave, she looked in Qin Chen's direction and said, "The Holy Land might not be safe for the time being. You'd better leave the mountain and hide."

After saying that, she did not wait for Qin Chen's reaction before soaring into the sky and left on a rainbow.

Seeing Ling Ran and Lu Feng leave, the Taiyi Holy Lord, who was in the main palace, had a grave expression on his face, "Recently, many demonic lands have appeared in the Holy Land, which is a sign of the birth of the demonic palace. The Taiyi Holy Land will soon become unstable, so we have no choice but to let them leave. They are the future of the Taiyi Holy Land. We can't lose them."

Outside the palace, Qin Chen silently looked into the Taiyi Main Palace.

The demonic land had appeared, so was the demonic palace going to appear?

After receiving the reward for checking in, Qin Chen returned to the back mountain. He had set up an array in his residence on the back mountain that only ancient Sages could find. He spent his time cultivating in it.

He silently cultivated. After a day and a night, he felt that the divine power in his body had increased a little more. Satisfied, he got up and prepared to leave.

Qin Chen was already at level nine of the Qihuang Realm. As a peak King, he could take the step and become a Venerable any time he wanted to.

However, he wasn't in a hurry. The most important thing in cultivation was one's foundation. Besides, he felt that his speed in cultivation of becoming a King from a mortal in 30 years was already very heaven-defying. He couldn't rush it. He had to take it slow.

After that, Qin Chen cultivated some supernormal knowledge and silently deduced them in his heart, trying to master and familiarize himself with them.

Among the knowledge, he also felt the profoundness of the quasi-emperor grade weapon "Taihuang". To think it contained the divine power of a Venerable. It was very powerful, and once activated, would be equivalent to the full power of a great Venerable.

Qin Chen knew that it must be the power left behind by the great senior who had left behind the Demon Sealing Land.

Was it targeted at the great demon of the ancient race that was sealed by the Sage ancestor?

A day later, Qin Chen came out of seclusion and continued to check in at various places in the Taiyi Holy Land.

Unfortunately, the reality could not be as peaceful as Qin Chen wanted it to be. On this day, a terrifying quake of the great path occurred in the back mountain of the Taiyi Holy Land.