Yeji
"But what? "

Chaeryeong
"Yeji look this may sound sad to you but. Im leaving tomorrow. "

Yeji
"WHAT! "

chaeryeong
"I want you to be my gf, but i need to go to the us with my parents. And idk when il come back, thats why im resigning and leaving korea. "

Chaeryeong looked at yeji and saw tears falling of her eyes. Chaeryeong hugged yeji and both of them we're crying.

Chaeryeong
"Sorry"

Yeji
"Il wait for you chaeryeong. Promise me you wait too"

Chaeryeong
"I promise. "

Both of them kissed.

The next day yeji went to the airport, chaeryeong didn't want to leave but she had too. Chaeryeong gave yeji one last hug and kiss.
And chaeyeon also did it too sakura.

Yeji
"I love you. "

Chaeryeong
"Love you too"

Chaeryeong arrived at the us and had a great time there, both of them were chatting.and FaceTime. There were times that they couldn't communicate because they were busy with their jobs.

Chaeryeong found new friends, one of her friends confessed to her. Chaeryeong denied since she has yeji. Her friend understand it, it didn't ruin their friendship.

While with yeji, she was struggling with work ever since chaeryeong left. Shes still a savage boss and a cold one, but she's still a good person. Yeji visited her best friend. Sakura.

Sakura was also waiting for chaeyeon, yeji and her hanged out. To make them happy while waiting.

Chaeryeong and yeji were having a video call,

Yeji
"How are you doing love.? "

Chaeryeong
"Im fine, its really cool here."

Yeji
"Oh."

Chaeryeong
"Oh comeone love. I still miss you. "

Yeji
"Me too i wish i could hug you right now. "

Chaeryeong
"You will soon enough. "

Yeji
"Pls come back soon. "

Chaeryeong
"Yes love i will. "

Yeji
"Love you. "

Chaeryeong
"Love you 2"

*call ended*

Yeji was still sad that chaeryeong isnt coming here yet, but shes still gonna wait. The next day chaeryeong received a package from yeji.

She opened it and it was flowers and letter.

"Hi love! Happy 1 year anniversary, hope you come back soon enough so i can get my hugs and kisses. I miss you so much. Its been an awful year without you, how are you? Are you ok? Is your sister fine? Tell your sister sakura is missing here 2.hope your ok love, happy anniversary again love you. " (written in the letter.)

Chaeryeong smiled and called yeji.

Chaeryeong
"Yes love im ok. "

Yeji
"I see you, got my letter. Hehe"

Chaeryeong
"You bought me my fav flowers. "

Yeji
"You look tired? "

Chaeryeong
"Its nothing, i hadn't have enough sleep. "

Yeji
"Why? You should sleep early. "

Chaeryeong
"i have work. "

Yeji
"If you dont sleep early im gonna go there. "

Chaeryeong
"Hehe oh love. "

Yeji
"I love you. "

Chaeryeong
"I love you 2"

*call end"

Chaeryeong smiled and screamed at her pillow.

4 years later, her parents told her there going to live in korea again. She was so happy and hugged her parents. Shes finnaly going to korea after 4 years of not seeing yeji. And her friends.

After 1 week. She packed all her stuff and couldn't sleep because of excitement, so she decided to go down to eat.

It was going well until she heard a noise and just ignored it. And it was chaeyeon,

Chaeryeong
"GOSH UNNIE YOU MADE ME HAVE A HEART ATTACK! "

Chaeyeon
"Shut up your gonna wake up mom and dad. "

Chaeryeong
"Sorry haha"

After eating. And she went up to sleep. In the morning chaeryeong jumped out of her bed and they went too the airport. She decided not to say it to yeji since it was a surprise.

Chaeryeong
"Finally im here. "

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
CHAPTER 4
When?
Made by: Glarinxzy
YT:Glarminzy
TIKTOK:Glarminzy
Ft:(chaeyeon soloist, Sakura less seraffim)
Sorry for typo and grammar pronunciation.
(Finale Chapter 5 coming soon)