The sleepover to end all sleepovers (part 1)

Start from the beginning

The three of you started to laugh.

Sprig: "Sensing some missing contest here."

Marcy: "Oh, sorry. Sasha always said falling asleep early means total failure. A true sleepover goes till sunrise."

Anne: "Enough setup. Let's get our sleepover on, baby."

Polly: "Let's do it!"

The five of you rode a mattress down a flight of stairs. Found King Andrias's wardrobe. Sprig had a giant crown, Marcy grabbed some capes, Anne crawled into a giant sock and hopped around in it, you wear trying on some armour you found. Lady Olivia approached a King Andrias made of clothes without knowing.

Lady Olivia: "Excuse me, sire."

The Andrias made out of clothes turned it's head revealing Polly.

Polly: "Yes, peon?"

After you had your fun you all snuck up on one Lady Olivia just as she sat down you all sprayed her with silly string. She got up and smacked all of you and put the silly string in a locked chest.

Lady Olivia: "While I'm glad you kids are having fun, let me remind you that some castle rooms are off-limits, namely the basement, which is-"

Anne cuts her off by spraying more silly string in her face.

Anne: "Montage is back on, baby!"

The five of you ran back to the room and started pillow fighting. You and sprig were a team against Polly, Marcy, and Anne.

Y/n: "Sprig, I just wanna tell you I've never lost a pillow fight, so we have this in the bag."

Sprig: "Thanks, Y/n."

Polly: "Let's begin."

Anne, Polly, and Marcy charge at you. Polly jumps at you and tries to hit you but you thwack her out of the air. Anne tries to hit your head but you duck under it and sweep her legs. Sprig gets hit by Marcy and is incapacitated. Polly hit you in the back of the knee which causes you to fall. You start getting hit from all over and can't get up.

Y/n: "Alright! Alright, I yield."

Marcy and Polly: "Woohoo!"

Anne: "Finally Y/n lost!"

You all decide to go to the kitchen and steal some food. Anne and Marcy have an entire cake, Polly ate dozens of cupcakes. You all then decide to paint over the paintings in the halls. And finally you went back to your room.

Polly: (yawn) "That was awesome."

Sprig: "Best sleepover ever."

Anne: "See, told you guys we could pull off an awesome sleepover without Sasha. What time is it anyway? 5 am? 6 am?"

Marcy pulls out her phone and looks at the time.

Marcy: "Uh? only 9 pm!?"

Anne: "What?!"

Sprig: "Heh. That early?"

Polly: "But I'm so tired."

Anne grabs Polly and Sprig and start to shake them.

Anne: "No, stay awake! We have to play a game. Y/n have one in mind?"

Y/n: "Truth or dare?"

Anne: "Ooh, yeah. That's a good one."

Marcy: "Ok so who goes first?"

Sprig: "Why not Y/n since he suggested the game?"

Anne: "Good idea."