Last Days

"They were the last days of school when some students gathered near the football ground and demanded a match between Sunrise club and Dark home club....."

DEKU: what trash you guys are! you never gonna win against us, you don't even know how to kick a ball. Sunrise club is lame in school. You losers.

AREL: How dare you call us losers. Sunrise club stands a chance against you and we are going to win. You should watch your team Deku. 

"Samuel passed them and did not even pay attention to what was happening around them."

AREL: Hey Samuel, where are you going?

SAMUEL: I was just passing by to library.

AREL: let's compete with them and give them a fruitful defeat.

SAMUEL: I am not in any mood of playing anything.

DEKU: I think he is afraid of competing you can never defeat us. you are just all talk.

AREL: Ahhh! DEKU we gonna have a match with you and will defeat you and your dark home club for sure. let's fix the match for next Sunday at the school playground.

DEKU: Let's see how you gonna win against us. You losers.

"All students went home and then Arel meets Samuel near his home."

AREL: Why do you behave so unfriendly and don't even talk to anyone?

SAMUEL: Oh Arel! ( said calmly) I don't want myself to be induced into any fights and those boring activities and you know I don't like to talk with anyone else except you. You are my only best friend.

AREL: but you should participate in activities. I know it would be difficult for you but for our club's sake, you have to participate next Sunday.

SAMUEL: Arel, it's Wednesday already and it's winter time we should postpone this game.

AREL: NO SAMUEL ( he shouts) we fixed this match for next Sunday and it's going to happen for sure.

SAMUEL: okay but I am not a good player like you all and it would be difficult for you to win this match with a weak player like me.

AREL: greatness comes for those who dare to achieve heights. let's prepare for our match buddy.

SAMUEL: This going to be of no good. ( he mutters)

"next day  Samuel and Arel with their fellow mates reached the football ground for practice"