teaching and learning

Tea'ìrä woke up early in the morning, she slowly got up and looked down at her mother, trying not to wake her up. She grabbed her bow and a few arrows and run outside, looking around and making sure no one is awake.

"let's get breakfast for me and my mother..." she turned to the Sully's marui "I'll get them something too"

She slowly walked closer to water, looking down at fishes as she smiled again, she drew her bow closer to her body and shot her first arrow into the water. Tea'ìrä dived into a water and pulled the caught fish back up, she put it down on the ground before shooting another arrow into the water, catching another fish.

Neteyam got up as usually very early, he pulled away from his siblings and walked out of their new home, seeing a girl from yesterday. He smiled as she jumped into the water for her second fish.

He slowly walked towards her as he put a hand under her arm "a bit up, right here and now shoot" he whispered to Tea'ìrä as she stood frozen for a second before shooting and catching another fish. She then went for the fish and looked up to see Neteyam.

"you're really good at archery, but you need to work on your position more" he added and reached his hand to help her back up on the pier.

Tea'ìrä took his hand and smiled at him "i know, but even with bad position I already shot two fishes-" "yeah yeah, but you can hurt yourself in that position, you know?" he interrupted her before looking down at her, Ira nodded and looked her arm, seeing a small scratch on it.

"uhm yeah, these two fishes are for your family.. just give me back my arrows later" Neteyam nodded to her words as she handed him the two fishes she caught a few minutes ago. He took it and thanked her for it before walking to his marui.

"oh and thank you, for teaching us" "I haven't taught you anything yet" she said sweetly "and tell your parents that my mother is already back, she will teach them" he nodded to her as she walked inside her marui with a small smile on her face.

Neteyam chuckled quietly as his mother walked to him, grabbing his shoulder "enjoyed your little talk? and she caught fishes for us, she's sweet" Neytiri said as he nodded "i did.. and she's sweet, and she told me that her mother is already back, so she will teach you" Neteyam looked at his mother and she nodded, walking inside with him.

"that's nice, I'm looking forward to see her...haven't seen her in a while" they sat down as Jake woke up "should I wake up the others or let them rest for a bit-" "let them rest for a bit, i'll wake them up for a breakfast" Neytiri said, looking at his mate, who only nodded.

Tea'ìrä walked inside, seeing her mother still sleeping, 'she must be tired' she thought as she sat down, preparing the fish for them to eat for breakfast.

Ira smiled to herself, looking at her mother who woke up few minutes ago"morning mother" "morning, I see~ already preparing breakfast.. I taught you well" Tea'ìrä nodded, laughing softly at her mother.

"mhm maybe with cooking, but Neteyam helped me with my position earlier" her mother rolled her eyes as she finished breakfast for Tea'ìrä. "oh, so you had a great time with the toruk makto's oldest son-" "toruk what?" her mother looked at her as she shook her head. "toruk makto was Jake Sully, a great chief and amazing warrior! he led the clans to victory against sky people" Tea'ìrä gasped softly as she looked at her mother "... Is that the story you told me when I was young?"

Tawha laughed at her daughter, nodding "yes my daughter, it is. You also have to remember that he was your father's friend along with neytiri" Tea'ìrä nodded to her mother, looking out of her marui.