Seeing that Qiu Ming suddenly ignored them and turned around to please a woman he had never met before, those boring ladies in the high society of the Taicang Base felt a little annoyed, but at least they were not too stupid, nor Wanting to stand up and be the first bird, seeing the granddaughter of the old head of the base's military department stepping forward, they couldn't help but secretly looked at Yin Hua and Qiu Ming, waiting to see what was going on.

The military headquarters of the Taicang base was not in power like the young men in the Lingnan base, such as Yang Li and Wang Jiankai, young men who were willing to forge ahead, but Gu Changxing, the old army commander who was already in a semi-retired state at that time. Before the outbreak of the virus, Gu Changxing retired from the northern military region and was transferred to Taicang, a land of fish and rice, to support his life. However, he did not expect the end of the world to come suddenly, and the oldest and most prestigious member of the military was the man from the northern region. The old army commander who retired from the military region, so under consideration, everyone recommended him to be the head of the military department of the Taicang base.

And now it is Gu Changxing's precious golden granddaughter Gu Beibei who is leading the way. Gu Beibei's father died in the battle against the zombie group at the beginning of the outbreak of the apocalyptic virus, and her mother disappeared after being infected by the zombie virus. Gu Beibei's past life was too smooth, and after the end of the world, he lost his mother and father one after another. After being taken by his grandfather, his temper became increasingly arrogant and arrogant. His father died fighting for the base, and he tolerated her, which encouraged her to go her own way and never consider other people's characters.

"Who are you?" Gu Beibei walked straight up to Yin Hua, first looked her up and down like a brush, and then asked in a rather unfriendly tone.

If it was the real Shen Ganlan, she would have rolled her eyes and pretended to ignore her and walked away, but Yin Hua is a kind person without a temper, and she looked at Gu Beibei's young age, so although she was angry Point, the behavior just now was a bit impolite, but Yin Hua still answered her very politely: "Hello, my name is Yin Hua, I haven't asked you how to address me yet?" Seeing

Yin Hua's respectful attitude towards her, Gu Beibei , thinking more and more that this woman might be someone who is easy to bully because of her incompetence, so her tone became even worse. Without looking at Yin Hua, she just raised her head and snorted, "You don't even deserve to know my name. I just came to tell you." One word, don't pester him. This man is not worthy of a woman like you. If I see you appearing next to him again, I will let you know how powerful you are." Qiu Ming saw that

Gu Beibei walked straight towards them When I came here, I felt bad, but after hearing Gu Beibei's words, I felt a headache even more. I was so crazy that I would provoke this female devil. He has long been disgusted with Gu Beibei's meddling with him, and now seeing that the Taicang base is not doing well and is about to be toppled, he finally found a woman who is still worthy of his eyes, and he can still have a good opinion of his future career. It helps, how can I allow this Gu Beibei who I am tired of playing to come out to make trouble, so I opened my mouth and shouted at Gu Beibei: "Gu Beibei, shut up!"

Unexpectedly, Yin Hua, who was not angry at all just now, heard the two of them's exchange, but there was a faint coldness in his eyes. Gu Beibei's words just now reminded her of Song Xueshan's similar words to her before, and Qiu Ming's honest yelling at Gu Beibei reminded her of Xu Zhao's attitude towards her at that time.

If there were any Achilles' heel of Yin Hua, a kind person who wouldn't get angry if he threw a stone at her, they were Xu Zhao and Song Xueshan, but the two people in front of her just happened to violate her big taboo.