166-170

Chapter One Hundred and Sixty Six

"Military division, right now Shen Ganlan is alone outside the city. Even if something happens, everyone will only think of zombies, mutated beasts, and mutated plants. No one will notice us, so why not take action at such a good opportunity?" The shady man originally walked into the room excitedly to ask for credit for their captain, but he didn't expect the captain to refuse after a little thought. Although he was very scruples about the captain's long-term prestige, so he didn't dare to speak to the captain in the room just now, but he turned around and walked out of the room and immediately pulled them in. This team claims to have the highest IQ, and is usually called a military adviser by everyone. The man asked angrily.

"Fierce beast, you are wrong." The one who was called the military advisor by the shady man was the gentle man who had appeared before, and they usually called each other by nicknames. Except for the captain of the third rank, almost no one else knew about it. The origin of the other party's life. For example, this shady man of prey, his ability is proficient in animal language, and after reaching the second level, he can even drive away mutant beasts for his use, so everyone in the team called him "vicious beast". On the surface, it is also because of his supernatural powers, but behind the scenes, the word "vicious beast" refers to his insidious and brutal behavior like a ferocious beast.

But facing the military advisor who has always been as gentle as jade, not only has supernatural powers but also a high IQ, the beast did not dare to lose his temper in front of him. He just sneered and said, "Where did I go wrong?" The military advisor smiled slightly

: "Don't forget that our purpose of coming this time is not to kill her, but to find the green crystal bracelet left by Kong Zhihao. If the green crystal bracelet really fell into the hands of Shen Ganlan, then it doesn't matter if she went out of the city alone Great opportunity. Once our people surround her, she can immediately use the green crystal bracelet to contact her partner through telepathy. Don't forget, according to the information we have inquired over the past few days, this heavy cabbage But make friends with the upper echelons of the Lingnan Base. After all, we came out this time without authorization, so it's better not to attract attention. Therefore, even if we can finally ask her to know the whereabouts of the green crystal bracelet, the time spent in the middle is enough Shen Ganlan's subordinates rushed over to rescue her. So whether she left the city alone or not is really irrelevant to the overall situation. It is expected that the captain will reject your proposal." After he finished speaking, he ignored the murderer Beast, turn and leave.

Behind him, the ferocious beast clenched its fists tightly, with a strong sense of unwillingness in its eyes. His ability has no attack power at the first level, so he is often ridiculed by the team. And when he was able to drive mutant beasts at the second level, he first tasted the taste of commanding several mutant beasts to besiege people with supernatural powers. He has always been invincible, so he gradually developed a character of inferiority and arrogance. At this moment, in front of everyone, he excitedly went to report to the captain that he thought he could do a big job, but the captain just hesitated for a moment and then immediately refused, and came out to ask the military adviser, who knows that this is always a good face to everyone The man actually said "sarcasm" in front of him, and his heart became even more angry for a while.

After he was promoted to the second level, his journey went smoothly, and then he was ordered to go out alone to do a mission. After driving several mutant beasts to besiege and kill several second-level superhuman targets of the opponent, even though he had already returned to the team at this time, But in my heart, I gradually looked down on the teammates who had ridiculed me at that time.