So Shen Ganlan continued to approach this strange statue that appeared in a strange cave. The statue seems to be carved from a whole boulder, and many places have been broken and cracked. Because of the large amount of moss covered, it looks even weirder and uglier. Looking at it so closely, I can't feel what the whole sculpture is.

After a few glances, Shen Ganlan looked down the water. The statue was almost wrapped between two huge dipterocarp trees, and the part inside the swamp was completely surrounded by tree roots. , at a place where the bottom of the water is relatively deep, there are also some strange shadows wrapped in it at the same time, the shape is very irregular, shrunk inside the tree roots. Not sure if it's part of the statue.

When the liquid form of heavy cabbage was sticking to this strange statue, thinking about the doubts in his heart, at this moment, he heard the sound of a branch breaking suddenly, and at the same time, there seemed to be continuous shaking of the tree crown and leaves. Knowing that something moved a bit in the dense cave bushes.

Shen Ganlan came all the way. Although there are large plants growing along the mountain wall in this cave, there is almost no sound except for the sound of flowing water. The sudden appearance of this kind of movement shocked Shen Ganlan immediately. She immediately turned her head to look back.

The canopy was dense there, and apart from the strange large statue behind it, and the cave hidden in a dim light, nothing could be seen clearly, and the sound also slowly stopped. The clump of plants quickly returned to its suffocating tranquility.

Shen Ganlan was puzzled, this kind of movement must not be made by a small thing. It seems that this cave is getting more and more strange.

But when Shen Ganlan turned her head to look at the statue again, she found that the statue's face turned around at some point, and the expressionless, mossy giant face was facing us. Because it is half covered by the trees, it looks like an unknown creature hiding behind the trees and peeping.

Shen Kalan's scalp immediately went numb, her heartbeat accelerated suddenly, and she became tense. She clearly remembered that when she approached it just now, it was obviously a stone wall, and it was a whole piece, so it was unlikely that there was a mechanism trap.

But at this moment, Shen Ganlan looked at the face of this statue, which made people feel very weird. It was also expressionless, but the expression on that face was full of gloom and resentment. It's shocking to see.

Shen Ganlan regained her composure, and as soon as she gritted her teeth, she transformed into a human form and jumped out of the water. At this moment, there were no outsiders around, and she was not afraid of being seen naked. Instead, she jumped up from the water and swung a water blade with a third-level strength, heavily towards the Dipterocarpus next to the statue. shoot up.

She has known for a long time that the plants in this cave are mutated, but she has never heard that the statues can also mutate, so her heart turns, and she is afraid that the problem should be the dragon brain next to the strange statue at the bottom of the mountain. Tree.

Hearing a bang, the water blade whizzed past and hit the dipterocarp next to the stone statue, shaking the whole tree. However, looking at the statue, there was no reaction at all, and the strange face was still cold. His face was expressionless, nothing changed at all, it seemed to be just an ordinary stone statue.

Shen Ganlan frowned, and the weird feeling of uneasiness in her heart became more intense. Even the thick-skinned and blood-thick mutated wild boar with the water blade he shot now couldn't stand such a blow, but after the borneol was shaken for a while, there were no scars. What kind of weird plant is this?