But it was still Shen Ganlan's silence that answered their call for help. By this time, even a fool should know that something happened to Shen Ganlan. Immediately, Sun Zongwu felt that the burden on his body became heavier in an instant.

Although everyone didn't say it at the time, they all knew in their hearts that those who stayed in the camp were the safest, but they didn't expect that Shen Ganlan and his group had just left, and a sudden change occurred, and the camp became a sea of ​​flames. A water-type power user is putting water to try to put out the fire, but compared to the shocking waves released by Shen Ganlan's second-level or pseudo-third-level water power ability, their first-level low-level or intermediate-level water can only be said to be a drop in the bucket. It doesn't help at all. Several water-type supernatural beings were also hit by velvet flowers, and fell to the ground, unable to care for themselves, how could they get up to rescue other people.

And at this moment, Sun Zongwu, as a fire-type supernatural being, was keenly aware that the crimson velvet flower floating in the air at this moment, which was much larger than the other velvet flowers, seemed to be the culprit that caused the sea of ​​flames. After Shen Ganlan killed the old locust tree that time, she told them that mutated plants also have crystal nuclei, but the hiding place of their crystal nuclei is very strange, not in any part of any plant, but In a vital plant in the midst of a vast expanse of vegetation. But now, Sun Zongwu looked at the huge crimson velvet flower, and he was sure that it was the key to controlling the other flying velvet flowers. With a

decision in his mind, Sun Zongwu immediately sent out the fire ability to move towards the deep red velvet flower. The red velvet flower shoots away. But I didn't expect that the velvet flower would not dodge or dodge, and even absorbed the fireball shot by Sun Zongwu in one gulp, becoming even bigger, and then flew towards Sun Zongwu as if there was no one else around.

Seeing this, Sun Zongwu turned around and fled immediately, but as soon as he moved, he found Fang Li shivering behind him. Sun Zongwu hurriedly went to pull her, but Fang Li shook his head in a very twisted manner: "No, I promised Senior Kalan not to wander around." "

Fool, you will die if you stay here." He turned towards Fang Li. Li shouted and saw that the crimson velvet flower was getting closer and closer.

Seeing that Fang Li still refused to back down, he stomped his legs and sighed, "That's all." Turning his head, a stern look appeared in his eyes, and he rushed towards the ball of tinder flowers

. Seeing Sun Zongwu collided with the velvet flower that had turned into a ball of fire, and then a shocking scene happened, the velvet rushed into Sun Zongwu's body, Fang Li screamed and passed out...

"What about now?" Shen Ganlan hurriedly asked.

With tears in her eyes, Fang Li cried, "I don't know. When I woke up, Big Brother Sun was sitting cross-legged on the ground with a very painful expression on his face, but the ball of tinder had disappeared. Company Commander Hou told me that since then After the fluff of tinder melted into Big Brother Sun's body, the flames that were burning before were gradually extinguished, and now everyone is tidying up the scene and burying their comrades..." Shen Ganlan nodded: "Okay, I understand."

She

tried Connected to Sun Zongwu's brain waves, but found that the fluctuations over there were extremely violent. Shen Ganlan tried to slowly integrate her mental power into it to help Sun Zongwu stabilize. Not long after, I heard Sun Zongwu's weak voice slowly sounding in Shen Ganlan's mind: "Is it Ganlan? I'm fine, you can go help others, don't worry, Fang Li and I haven't moved. We still In the old seat."

Shen Ganlan choked up when she heard the words, she withdrew the mental power that had entered Sun Zongwu's brain, and said with tears: "Okay, don't worry. We will be back soon." Shen Ganlan withdrew her words