1. CEO HUSBAND :segs after showering together

Title : When your tired CEO husband join you showering and you told him to wash his favourite part in your body to relief his stress , 2/2|| Jeon Jungkook FF

PART 1 ON MY INSTAGRAM: SOMIFICS

Let's go to the story :)Enjoy ;)

Enjoy ;)

He laid you on the mattress and grab the condom from the nightstand and remove your towel from his waist and about to put it on his large erect d£ck.

You grab his hand as he look at you. You pulled him to the bed as you kiss him and make him lay back on the bed. "Lemme give you a wonderful feelings first hubby" you said and take his d£ck on your hand as you softly touch the tip making him groan lightly.

He bug his hips as you smile and then lean down and softly lick the tip. Then you softly pump it and take it in your mouth. You started to move your head up and down in a swift speed.

"Damn baby" you heard Jungkook groan as you continue doing it. You could feel him twitching as you stop giving him a bj and pump with your hand as he came within a minute.

He take your body and laid you on top of him and kiss you hardly as you break the kiss and sit on his member. You tease him as you just sit and move there as you played with your boobs and moan. You softly circled his member by moving your waist around.

"Love so hot" he groan loudly.
"Up for ride love?" You asked as he nod and smirk at you. You kneel on the mattress and take his big d£ck in your hand and then tease him again as you pump it.

"Don't tease before i fuck you" he said as he shiver.
You take the condom and put it on his d£ck. Then you slowly slide down his long big member.

"Damn " he groan loudly as you threw your head back feeling the best feelings. You started to move slowly as he had a hard time controlling as he already want a hard and rough one.

"Move faster please love " he said as you move fasted up and down. Your boobs bounce as you keep on moaning and touching yourself which he never allowm

You feel him getting his high as he keep on pushing his member upward and then he came with a loud groan.

He take your tired body and laid you down. He removr the condom and threw it on the side.

He peck your lips, bossoms and then belly and then your WAP.

He eat you all clean as you are a moaning mess. "Not your lips i want your dick Jungkook-ah " you begged as he smirk.

"Sure i can't wait for that" he said as he align his member on your entrance.
"Protection baby?" You asked but he peck your lips and said "i will die if i don't make love to you in a raw" he said as you blush

Then your blush is change to another pleasuring expression.

"Hmm" you moan as his hip thrust into you. "Hurting?" He asked as he stop thrusting but you shook your head and then he continue the thrust.

"I *thrust* love *thrust* you so much " he said leaning in and kiss you as his thrust become faster, harder and rough.

"There ohhh yesss there" you screamed as he pounded into you at inhuman pace.

His lips licking and having your boobs and play with is as they bouce.

"Im coming" you said crying with the too much pleasure given by your husband.

"Wait baby" he said as he continue to pound into you. "Hold me tight when we come" you said as he hugged your body tightly knowing you hate the shivering at the post cumming.

Looking at each other's eyes and another hard thrust "release love" he said as you both come together.

His strong hold keep you in place as he continue to thrust knowing you always need a few thrust after orgasm as you can't completely done after orgasm.

He thrust a little hard but slow and then slowly and softly then again hardly then for the last time slowly then he stay for a while and pull out from you.

He peck your forehead and then your lips. "I love you do much" he said as you reply "i love you too , so much" you said as you both shared a short kiss.

He lie beside you and hide his face on your chest "thank you for always find a way to take away my stress, without you i won't be able to handle all yhese things, you know..... you're more important than me for the Jeon Company, you're my backup you always help me , thank you so much, you're the best wife, little sexy lady" he said as you both smile looking at each other.

He peck your forehead as he take your body on top of his.
Then he take a hold of his member and then enter into you again.
"Let's stay in like this..... another round at night hmm?" He said as you both chuckle.

"You realize that those physical pleasure are not all out of lust or just for pleasure. it should be happen between couple for their coping mechanisms, to also have fun between married couple and to enjoy married life and one should always understand each other to make the relationship work"