Not to mention the surprise and suspicion of the crowd, Luan Kong tore open the space and appeared in the position before Shen Ganlan, but was shocked to find that there was no shadow of Shen Ganlan here, he was stunned for a moment, he had never encountered such a phenomenon before, so At that moment when he lost his mind slightly, Shen Kalan, who had been hidden in the grass and had been hidden in the grass, suddenly moved.

Shen Ganlan, who had condensed into a solid body, directly stuck to Luankong's body regardless of his nakedness, and then shot a water blade close to the back of his neck, blood sprayed all over in an instant. Falling down slowly, even though at the last moment of consciousness, he still tried to escape, even after being hit by Shen Kalan's water blade, his figure still shook violently, and everyone could see him The body that suddenly became transparent and suddenly appeared flickered, but in the end it slowly fell to the ground in the image of a corpse, and after struggling twice, it could no longer move.

Zhou Shuhui saw the opportunity very quickly, and at the moment when the two Hokage sisters were in a daze, she made a quick move. With the strength of the first level, she faced two second-level supernatural beings of the same family. The moment Zhou Shuhui made a move, she knew that she had no way out, and she became benevolent when she failed. But there was a flash of relief in her heart, at least there was Shen Ganlan behind her, and Shen Ganlan had already forgiven herself.

Shen Ganlan exhaled lightly after removing Luankong, at least the only man present was dead. Although she hadn't had time to put on her clothes yet, at least in front of all women, she might not feel so awkward. It's just that what happened just now was so sudden that she had no chance to activate the ability to attract zombies. But at this moment, seeing Zhou Shuhui desperately, she cast fire-type abilities on the Hokage sisters. A shock suddenly flashed in Shen Ganlan's heart, maybe she should try to get rid of these two supernatural beings by her own ability.

Hmph, she also has a pseudo-third-level ability at the moment, and coupled with Zhou Jie's first-level advanced ability, she may not lose against the two second-level fire-type abilities. After thinking about it, Shen Ganlan immediately turned around and

joined In the team of Zhou Shuhui and the Naruto sisters. Zhou Shuhui's sudden attack caught the two sisters by surprise, and even the younger sister's arm was burned by her fire ability, but when the two of them reacted, Zhou Shuhui was immediately at a disadvantage, even a first-level senior with the same strength There is still a long way to go for a second-order supernatural user, not to mention that she still has two opponents at the moment.

But soon with the addition of Shen Ganlan, everything turned upside down again. Shen Ganlan's water-type ability happens to be the nemesis of the fire-type, no matter if the elder sister releases those little sparks and wants to fall on them, igniting the bodies of Shen Ganlan and Zhou Shuhui, or whether the younger sister wants to turn into a fire dragon to disperse The attention of the two of them is also good, Shen Ganlan's record is overwhelming, no matter if you are a spark or a silver snake, she will wash it clean for you, like a flood, no sparks will ignite immediately.

Zhou Shuhui saw that Shen Ganlan's moves were so fierce, and if she hit her with the fire ability, she might be wiped out by Shen Ganlan's water ability, so she smiled, stepped back, and condensed the laser with her index finger. Facing the two Hokage sisters, even though they can't cause fatal wounds like the six-veined sword, it is very annoying to swipe left and right. After a while, because the younger sister's arm was injured before, she was unstable with a force, and Zhou Shuhui's body was counted heavily when she didn't avoid it, and her skin suddenly became dotted.

She suffered from pain and nervousness, and made mistakes again and again in a panic. She had never been hurt by someone less capable than herself before, and she was even more annoyed at this moment. Suddenly, Shen Kalan's water blade mixed with the huge gun roared towards her. , right between her eyebrows.