" What?" Shen Ganlan couldn't imagine her ears. If she remembered correctly, Zhou Shuhui lost her support and was thrown by them in the suburbs of Shenzhou City, hundreds of kilometers away from Lingnan City. She is an ordinary person, how could she appear in her villa now?

But Fang Li had a serious expression on her face, she nodded seriously and said: "You are not at home this afternoon, and suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened the door and saw Zhou Shuhui covered in blood. Because at that time I saw her in the suburbs of Shenzhou City, and I was deeply impressed by her. And..." Fang Li hesitated, but still confided the truth, "Besides, Zhou Shuhui has been chanting your name, she is already very hurt. I fell to the ground in a daze, but still pulled my skirt and called your name. I couldn't bear it, thinking that she should have no powers, and she couldn't harm me. She was also a victim after all, so I thought about it I wanted to lift her to the sofa, but I didn't expect Zhou Shuhui to keep calling your name after she was lying on the sofa. When I listened closely, it turned out that what she said was asking me to inform you quickly that someone is going to kill you But she spoke in a daze, so I really can't hear it. Fortunately, you are back now, otherwise I really don't know how to inform you. "

Fang Li's words made Shen Ganlan change color again and again. He didn't expect that what Zhou Shuhui brought would be so complicated. The information content was so large that Shen Ganlan had to think carefully for a long time. But after pondering for a while, Gan Lan decided to go back and have a look first, and ask Yin Hua to help treat Zhou Shuhui, and then make plans after Zhou Shuhui woke up.

She told everyone what Fang Li had said to her. Lei Peng, Yang Liu, Lu Dayou, and Zhen Hanzi in the team didn't know Zhou Shuhui. Originally, Shen Ganlan didn't want too many people involved in this matter. He just listened to what Zhou Shuhui said that someone was going to harm him, but he didn't know who the other party was, what his background was, and where he offended them. So according to Shen Ganlan's idea, let Lei Peng and others go back to their own villa first, and then make plans after figuring out a clue. But I didn't expect that after Lei Peng and others heard about it, they agreed to meet Zhou Shuhui together, and help Shen Ganlan analyze and analyze by the way. Even Lu Dayou, who had been saying before that he would retreat and practice as soon as he came back, refused to leave first.

Shen Ganlan knew that they cared about herself, so she let them go.

When Fang Li took them back to the villa, Zhou Shuhui was lying on the sofa and was still hurt by the severity of the injuries that shocked many people. Yin Hua hurriedly stepped forward to help her heal. Although she also spent a lot of power on controlling plants today, she finally recovered a little bit now. Shen Ganlan timely handed over a few crystal nuclei to help her regain her strength. Finally, it didn't take long, Yin Hua's supernatural ability was not covered, and the wound on Zhou Shuhui's body gradually healed. Although his body was still a little hot, the bleeding finally stopped.

Shen Ganlan still has a lot of medicines that can be used in her portable space. She excuses that there are a lot of antipyretic and anti-inflammatory medicines in the bag she brought from Donghua City, and then takes them from her portable space under the guise of going back to the room to get them. A lot of useful medicines came down, and some nutritional supplements were brought along by the way.

Those nutritional supplements, such as folic acid, multi-dimensional tablets, calcium tablets, etc., were specially given to Yin Hua from her personal space. Now that Yin Hua is pregnant with a baby, these supplements are just in time. Shen Ganlan has seen how much attention was paid to a neighbor's sister when she was pregnant, and supplemented with various nutrients every day according to the content of the medicine recommended by a nutritionist. But now sister Yin not only Just like everyone else, they have to survive in the environment of lack of food and clothing, and even have to run in and out every day. If the plants mutate today, if Yin Hua, who happens to have wood-type supernatural powers, is in the lead, everyone would not be able to overcome so easily.