Chapter 143: Surprised Scumbag Man

Everyone ate something casually at noon, although the atmosphere at the dinner table was a bit weird, everyone saw that Shen Ganlan's face was flushed, and when they saw Zhen Hanzi's eyes, they immediately lowered their heads. But all the men present were asked such questions by Shen Ganlan thoughtlessly this morning, so everyone was a little embarrassed and ate hastily. Lei Peng proposed to go to the superhuman center to fill out the registration form for the establishment of the hopeful team while everyone is now together.

Everyone naturally nodded in agreement. On the way, Lei Peng expressed the hope that he could move here as well. The Thunder team was stationed in Area A before, but now he and Lu Da have two people who don't want to go back. Going back to the big house that was empty, and thinking about the comrades who fought side by side together in the past, I'm afraid it will be even more sad. Shen Ganlan naturally nodded in agreement when she heard the words, but they are now living in a townhouse. Although it is also called a villa, it is not big in size after all, so it cannot be compared with other people's real villas. Shen Ganlan discussed with everyone, and finally decided to go to the house rental office after coming out of the Supernatural Center. Now the two houses next to their villa are still vacant, and see if they can rent another one. Lei Peng, Lu Dayou and Yang Liu lived there.

Everyone discussed along the way, Lu Dayou heard the words and suggested: "Since we are going to move to District B, we can bring over some equipment, tools and food supplies that were previously placed in the house in District A." Lei

Peng He smiled and said: "That's exactly the reason, I was too busy to forget before." They agreed that after the registration of the team and the renting of the house were completed, they would return to the former Thunderclap team's residence in Area A to sort things out in the afternoon. Something to do. Everyone chatted and stopped, and finally came to the center of supernatural beings, a building decorated in the style of a post-modern science and technology museum.

Lei Peng took them to the team registration office on the fourth floor very familiarly. At the corner of the stairs, Shen Ganlan stared slightly. When she first came to Lingnan Base, she first saw photos of Yang Li, Mo Dong and Lei Peng here, but the photos of Yang Li and Mo Dong have been taken down now. But his own photo has not yet been posted. There is only a single color photo of Lei Peng on the wall. Shen Ganlan recalled that at that time, the three masters of the Lingnan Base extended olive branches to her, hoping that she could work under them, but unexpectedly, Yang Li and Mo Dong were dead in a blink of an eye, and Lei Peng was the only one left. What's more, Feng Shui took turns to become his own subordinates, such an ending, probably no one would have thought of it at the time.

She stood under the photo and remained silent for a while. Lei Peng also noticed Shen Ganlan's fascination at this time. He looked up at his photo, with a bitter smile on his face, and sighed: "Hey..." But he still Didn't say anything, Lu Dayou had already seen a bit of sadness from the expression on his face, in order to relieve Boss Lei's mood, of course he would not admit that he also relieved Shen Ganlan by the way, just walked over to take a picture Patting Lei Peng on the shoulder, he glanced at Shen Ganlan and said, "Why, Captain Shen is still worried about his photo not being hung on the wall before he became the captain? It doesn't matter, I will find here later The staff took a picture of Captain Shen, and it will be hung up in the afternoon." He sneered again, "It's better for our Boss Lei, we hung it on the wall with two stinky men before, and now we go Two, Brother Lei will be accompanied by two beauties."

Lei Peng was stunned for a moment, and understood that if the photos of the second-order supernatural beings could be hung on the wall, the photos of Shen Ganlan and Yin Hua would naturally be the same. It's time to hang on your left and right sides. Thinking of this, and after listening to Lu Dayou's joke, Lei Peng slapped Lu Dayou heavily on the back: "What nonsense are you talking about?"