And I was a follower of the fire witch Zhou Shuhui at that time. With the will to succeed or become benevolent, he swallowed the crystal nucleus of a power-type supernatural being, endured a lot of pain, and finally mutated the supernatural power in the late end of the world, and then followed the base to hunt them down with no background. After being brutally hunted down by other supernatural beings, he defected to the resistance organization formed by the fire witch Zhou Shuhui.

But in this life, he stood in the position of the ruling class. Mo Dong hesitated. On the one hand, he really wanted to have a good chat with Zhou Shuhui, who was not yet mature and strong, but the vested interest group he represented did not allow him to do so. Today he just hesitated for a while and didn't send someone to deal with this matter, Ge Yusheng had already rushed to the door angrily and shouted.

Hmph, this old man, does he still think he is the high-ranking secretary of the municipal party committee? When I finish dealing with the mess in hand, you will be the next one to die.

Mo Dong came back from his contemplation, looked at the goddess he admired in his previous life, thought for a while and said softly, "Leave this matter alone for the time being." , I have my own idea."

Shen Yuyi smiled: "Of course I trust you, you can do whatever you say." She paused, "But I met Lu Renjia just before I came up, and I heard that they have already caught Lu Renjia. Shen Ganlan is gone. Can I go and meet her?"

Mo Dong looked at Shen Yuyi and smiled: "Just to meet her?"

"That's natural, don't you believe me?" She grabbed Mo Dong's hand and acted like a baby.

Mo Dong smiled: "Forget it, I'm afraid of you. Go ahead, just remember, don't hurt her first, it's still useful for me to keep her."

Shen Yuyi smiled impeccably: "Don't worry, I never dare to say what you say . Disobedience." Said Shen Yuyi approached Mo Dong lightly on his face, and when Mo Dong turned around to grab her, he had already left lightly.

With a smile on the corner of Mo Dong's mouth, he touched his cheek that was kissed by Shen Yuyi just now, and his heart felt numb.

Shen Ganlan slowly woke up from the coma, she struggled to open her eyes, and saw a figure standing in front of her, which gradually merged into the shape of her cousin Shen Yuyi.

Shen Ganlan helped her head which was still dizzy, and put her arms around her eyes. After she regained her composure, she realized that it was Shen Yuyi standing behind a piece of transparent glass and looking at her with a smile.

She looked at her situation, surrounded by walls made of fine steel, without leaving a gap, only a strange device was placed on the side of the wall, and she didn't know what it was for. But from the looks of it, Shen Ganlan already understood that this was an interrogation room.

"Good sister, are you finally awake?" Shen Yuyi's voice sounded in the room, Shen Ganlan raised her head and looked around, but she couldn't find the source of the voice.

"Don't look at it, your friend has already told me about your ability to turn water into water. So this room is specially prepared for you, without leaving a single gap, even the vents are blocked. Seeing that Is there a machine? In order to let you stay here well and obediently, we have specially customized an air circulation system machine for you. You must know that the previous International Space Station used only an enlarged version of this device. You Say how kind my sister is to you?" Shen Yuyi smiled and winked at Shen Ganlan. It's just that there is no smile in that smile.

Shen Ganlan knows that there is no hope, she knows Shen Yuyi very well, since Shen Yuyi said that she has blocked all the ways in this room that she can slip out of in the form of water, then it really is all blocked. Her elder sister has been more serious and careful than her since she was a child, otherwise she wouldn't get straight A's every time in her studies. Compared with her own careless and careless character, Shen Yuyi is much more cautious in dealing with people and things.