Chapter 3

Finally after Nino the last student left, Adrien turned to me as I packed up the last of my belongings and he walked up to me. "The drawing you showed me a while back was what you submitted, wasn't it for the competition?" the blonde asked as I closed my horrendous pink bag.

"Yep, did you hear what she said the clown and-" "green hood,  I mean up until this point she at least got their names right but now this is just ridiculous" Adrien laughed.

"You mean ridiculous utterly ridiculous" Marinette imitated Chole which only got him to laugh more, "if she was here and heard you she'd have our heads" he joked as they walked to the front of the class. As if she'd get ten feet near me without being stabbed" she replied.

"You know you can't kill her right" he responded, "I know killing is bad, but when you were trained your whole life to do it, it's a natural reflex, Dami would agree" she smiled at him as neared the door.

"You know at this point I don't know if I do or don't want to meet your older brother" Adrien said, Demetria went to reply only to hear a familiar high pitched voice.

"I should go see you later," she said, pressing a kiss to his cheek and walking out the door and making it halfway to the staircase before Linda called out for Adrien.

When Lucy got to him, she thought she saw him blush though that quickly went away. "Dude we were looking for you, come on? Today's the only day of the week, you old man lets you eat at school" Nino said, slinging his arm around the blonde's shoulder.

The three went to the cafeteria on the way he saw Demetria enter the library, with an interest to get as far away from these people he finished his food as fast as possible only to have the bell ring when he got up from the table.

The next class they had was science then maths and he couldn't even see her later as he had mandarin lessons with his cousin, who had moved to Paris and stayed in the Agreste manor while his aunt was out of the country working on a new movie.

Unlike Adrien, Felix was still homeschooled as he wished to be though he had come to France after hearing about his uncle, though his cousin had been there for him when his father died. He realised he should have someone especially after his mothers death.

Adrien had mentioned he had a girlfriend, well crush, and they had recently started dating though he didn't know who she was. He could always go over to her place later or just call her.

The next hour went as it should science with Miss Medileve with Liv attempting to be related to every famous scientist that ever existed, though that only resulted in her getting a dentition.

When class was finally over Demetria walked to her next class silently and took a seat at the back as Miss Bustier began to teach them maths though everyone once in a while she saw a glare come her direction clearly a new lie had been spread.

Though it wasn't nothing she couldn't handle.

As the final school bell rang, she packed her belongings and slipped out the back door to the locker room where she grabbed the books she needed and with that closed the door and walked out of the building just Lydia and her posse walked down the stairs towards her.

Demetria quickly walked out of the building luckily avoiding them and into the bakery as she entered she was hit with the smell of vanilla and fresh baked pastries. Seeing as school had only just let out, not many people had come to the store yet.

Slipping into the back of the store she found her caretakers baking a fresh batch of cookies as the front had run out.

Even now calling them mother and father seemed wrong. She had called them mama and papa in front of her friends though now that she didn't need to do that and went back to calling them by their names.

"Tom, Sabine, are you busy right now, I need a few forms from school about a class trip that goes on for about a month." She spoke as they turned to her, "where to?" Sabine asked her foster child.

"Gotham, a city in America the most dangerous in fact, I shall be fine if anything were to happen." She spoke confidently for years they had been training her tirelessly to be a perfect assassin as Taliha has asked them to do.

Sabine turned to Tom who nodded, "leave the sheets on the coffee table upstairs we shall sign them once we close the store tonight, finish your homework and practise using your blades." Sabine spoke, to which she got a nod, as the teenager went upstairs.

"The boy was sent to Gotham was he not?" Tom asked his wife, "He was indeed, love and she knows. Should we tell Talhia?" she asked.

"No, let her see him. It has been years and now with no word from her, the chances of them seeing each other are limited as it is." Tom stated the two rarely talked about Ra's Aghul's daughter.

Nor had they heard from her since she had been left here that night 5 years ago, they knew Demetira missed her brother beyond belief and struggled significantly since they had been split.

If there was even a  sliver of hope that the two could see each other once more they weren't going to stop it from happening.

Still standing on the staircase, Demetria listened to their decision and was shocked by the mention of her mother. She had thought her mother would have come back for her by now after the league should have been rebuilt and running, though not even a single letter had come.