Chapter-20 Inner Turmoil

Start from the beginning

However the girl was more surprised that in the period of this ten minutes he talks to her like a friend and y/n couldn't help but join him. They seriously become friends in just few minutes. Maybe it's all because of jimin's unique,tender personality and charming smile.

She was about to express her gratitude for his support when somebody called Jimin. He excused and went away after flashing a warm smile while waving his hand. And once again y/n starts to feel all nervous as she is alone now. Her eyes roamed around to find Jungkook,whom she doesn't notice from so long. Even lia is not here.

Where did they both went?
Y/n didn't find Jungkook but her eyes caught someone familiar. Gulping down her nervousness she approached the person. Thankfully the person noticed her presence before she could approach him which make her sigh in relief as the girl was so awkward to initiate the talk first.

A true introvert.

"Mrs Jeon,do you need anything." The old man asks with a welcoming smile.

"N-no mr min thank you. I just wanna ask do you know where Jungkook is?" Surprisingly y/n didn't stuttered much.

"Aah Mr Jeon? Oh yeah he went outside few minutes ago. I think something happened,Mr Jeon was looking in hurry. He left in middle of the dance."

Y/n frowned hearing Mr Min. What must had happened that Jungkook didn't even completed the dance? Is he alright. She internally was worried for him. Muttering a thanks to Mr min, she turned towards exit to look where he actually went.

There were not many people outside except few. Some of them were on call and others maybe for fresh air. But they are not her concern,she is here to look for Jungkook. Roaming her eyes around the garden y/n finally spotted a figure sitting on bench. Without having a second thought she walk near him and silently sat beside maintaining a proper distance. As she have no idea what to say.

Y/n look up at the sky which was glowing with bright city lights, a pale crescent moon shining bright in between it and stars behind it stretched to infinity. The Night view was truly admirable. It was tremendously beautiful unlike her life.

"What are you doing here?"
The question broke her admiration. She look beside and saw him staring the sky. His skin was glowing under the moonlight,which make her admire him now completely forgetting about night view.

This is how you behave when you are in love. When you saw the person you lost everyone, everything including yourself.

That's the main concern,don't lose yourself during loving someone.

"Didn't saw you inside. Mr Min saw you coming here so just come to check."
It's the first time y/n talked without stuttering. They were too lost in understanding their hearts that no one noticed.

"You noticed? I thought you won't."
Y/n chuckled at his words while her gaze went down to his hands,busy spinning the mobile.

"I always pay attention to you Jungkook,it just you never cared to notice it."
Jungkook stopped spinning the mobile. He was numb for few seconds before he turn his head to left side,to look at the girl beside himself who was not even looking at him.

The words were a hard slap on his face to once again remind him reality,a bitter reality.

It tells him how ignorant he was,how cruel he was.

And yes,she did! The girl paid attention to him,his every minor thing. Even he himself accept it still never appreciated. Infact in return  what he did? Ignored everything like a heartless man. He crushed her every hope,broke her waiting heart. How he can be so cruel towards the girl who never demanded nothing except respect and care in return?

Was it that difficult to do?

Jungkook loved someone and destiny didn't paired up him with her. His heart belonged to her,he dreamed to have her as his better half to spend his whole with the girl who own his heart. She was the one on whom he wanted to shower his all love,show his all emotions,wanted to only care about her.

But unfortunately life doesn't wanted it. That's why instead of his lover he had to marry someone he never met before for whom there was no feelings in his heart.

He was drowned in grief. He can't just love someone when he was being separated from his lover. It's normal for a person to not love someone in a short period. But that's doesn't mean he is allowed to behave cold and rude towards her. If he can't love her then at least he could have respected her.

It's not like y/n was forcing him to love her. She just wanted care and respect in return.

In which he badly failed.
Jeon Jungkook failed this time.

How pathetic!

He didn't said anything in return because when your heart hurts ,it makes you quiet. And what do he even say? No word can justify his actions towards her. Nothing can rationalize the hurtful words he said to her.

But he can't just sit quietly and do nothing.

At least he can make efforts, because the man is truly sorry.

Oh my you completed the target 😭twankuuu. Never expected so much love.

MISSION PASSED 💗

Here is the chapter as I promised. Hope you all had liked it.

Share your opinions and do comments here on other stories too 💜

Our sunshine 😢
Let's just wait for out angels to return back. Hope he do well there and be healthy and shine on everyone and everything like a sunshine he is 💗💜

On March 3 J Hope's new song "on the street" gonna release. Let's support him and show him our love. Be ready army's,our sunshine deserves all the love 💜