Chapter:1

It was the time of spring, each flower was blossoming with a smile on its face. Birds were singing in the bright blue sky. The cold breeze had a mild fragrance of freshness.

Our campus was filled with various hues of pink, white, and violet. The flowers had a sweet smell that fascinated and enchanted each passerby. The college garden was a treat to the eyes.

As I was passing through the garden, a voice flashed off my ears, "Adira, what are you doing here?"

It was 'the exploiter' Myra. Her uniform was embracing her body tightly. Her skirt was just like her height, short.
She had a dusky complexion and dark brown hair which had bangs and rest tied in a ponytail.

She was behind me just for one reason, and that was Aarav's phone number.

I and him were friends since our high school years and were quite close.

And the simple reason I didn't give her, his number was because Aarav absolutely hated her. Well, "I am enjoying the beauty of nature" I said.

It certainly was a small talk.

Our Preliminary Exams were around the corner. Everybody was still struggling with the assignments and projects. And that's when nerds are befriended the most.

Sana was one of them. Studious, clever, intelligent and an introvert. Even the hottest guys approached her not for hanging out but for the notes.

She was sitting on the parapet with 2-3 broad cuboidal books on her lap, reciting some long formulae and theorems.

Nikhil appeared in front of her eyes from nowhere and said, "Hey beautiful, could you complete my Science journal in exchange of a movie date?

Her reaction was visible even through her broad glasses. She was stunned. Well, in seventeen years of her lifetime, this was the first time she was ever asked out, that too by a guy!

Sana had become my friend in the last academic year. She was my roommate since we were freshers. She was sincere and just wanted to make a simple but steady life for herself.

It was almost evening while I was sitting in the dorm and studying the philosophy of Rumi, an ancient Poet.

I was wondering why was Sana so late today and suddenly she appeared in front of me.

She freshened up and narrated me the whole story about her and Nikhil. Of course it wasn't a big deal to be asked out. But for HER, it was!

Finally after a long discussion and lot of overthinking, she decided to GO!

I continued with my studies as for, Art is the best form of making love with one's own self!

........

It was the beginning of a new day. The Sunshine was warm and with a little cold breeze, it was the perfect one!

I wore a Brilliant blue ruffled knee-length dress and paired it with white boots, I tied my hair in a low bun with a matching white butterfly pin.
And yeah! I was all set to go.

The first class was English, I went into the classroom.
I saw Aarav there. Coincidentally we sat in the same row.
He was wearing a white pant and a denim jacket paired with sneakers and transparent glasses.

Lovers Or Soulmates?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें