°*• Chapter 30 •*°

Start from the beginning

"Right, I'm sure the book could tell us something about this whole situation." Beomgyu supplied with Hueningkai agreeing.

"Taehyun, do you have the book?" Soobin asked as the rest turned to Taehyun who was pondering over voicing out something.

"Uh yeah." Taehyun uttered absently as he moved to check his bag knowing it would be there, then he froze when he saw nothing but school stuff.

"What's wrong?" Hueningkai approached him.

"Its not here." Taehyun turned to them.

"What?!" Everyone reacted as they gathered around Taehyun's bag.

"Look around!" Soobin said as they all searched the room.

When nothing came up, they all looked at each other and immediately have a collective thought. If its not with Taehyun or anywhere near them now, then there's only one place they could think of the book may be...

The stockroom...

The moment they arrived the storage room, it was exactly as the time they 1st laid their feet in the room.

Messy.

Disorganized.

Dusty.

Just DIRTY.

"You've got to be kidding me." Beomgyu says.

"This is worse than my classmate scheming against me!" He added.

"Gyu chill, we're not here to clean up." Yeonjun pats his back as the older moved forward.

"We're here to search." Soobin chuckles as he followed the older.

"Oh right hehe." Beomgyu laughs making the youngest two laugh at his demeanor as they all followed after the two oldest.

"Where did you find the book again?" Yeonjun turns to Soobin.

"Bookshelf!" Soobin and Taehyun said in unison making them all laugh as the younger screamed it while the Soobin merely answered normally.

They moved towards the bookshelf, Soobin said he found the book before with some ocassional shoving away some stuff that fall to the floor. They never minded, until Soobin accidentally knocked over a manequin that went straight to a table filled with a bunch of files and papers, held down by a paperweight that dropped to the floor and breaks on impact.

They all stared at the broken glass paperweight and felt the familiarity of it.

"So déjà vu-ish right now." Hueningkai chuckled as everybody nods remembering the same looking paperweight that Beomgyu supposedly knocked over instead of Soobin. Small difference but still broke the same paperweight.

However this time, instead of cleaning it up... they ignored it as they got to the bookshelf and started searching.

Minutes passed and they still couldn't find it.

"Maybe its not on the bookshelf this time?" Beomgyu suggested, so they proceed to search the whole mess of a stockroom they are in... in search for the book.

"How could it be not there?" Taehyun was saying as he was emptying the boxes full of files on the floor hoping the book may be buried there. Unkowingly covering the broken pieces of the paperweight right below the table near him.

"Just because its a book, doesn't necessarily mean it should be on a bookshelf." Beomgyu comments as he scourge though boxes of unused sport equipments.

"Its a book, where would you even put books Gyu?" Soobin calls out standing on a stool as he checks the tops of the shelves.

"A table?" Beomgyu shrugs continuing what he's doing.