1

it was 2003 alejandro caranza was 10years old and lulu rodriguez was 10 as well they where both bad kids so one day january 1st they decided to have sex and 9 months later was born jadida caranza and they both loved her.
-
i woke up to my dad waking me up.
i yawn and he told me to get up.
hey y'all i'm jadida or lj my nickname my dad calls me.
i'm 17 years old my father is a rapper his name is ohgeesy and when i was born he was 12 and my mom sadly there not together anymore but it's okay i see her still sometimes i stay with my dad.
-
i showered i got dressed.

i went downstairs and saw my dad my step mom and my little brother

"sissy" sincere said i smiled "hey sin sin" i say as i picked him up "hey dad" i say "hey lj" my step mom said i smiled and my dad gave me a hug i was close to my dad than anyone else my step mom is pretty cool she buys me shoes and stuff.
did i mention my mom has two sons there 3 years younger than me my twin brother aidan and adurian. weird right idk.
"hey lj you think you can come with me to the studio" my dad said i nodded i could go out in public i just can't be seen with my dad he keeps me a secret cause he wants to keep me safe from danger i mean sin sin is just fine idk why i can't but i don't really ask questions.
-
we where at the studio and let me tell you i'm a bit famous myself i make music just some that's all i'm well known i go by my nickname lj.
my dad wants me to bring the news out on his birthday november 27th i was fine with that.
it was in 3 months my birthday was in 2 weeks it was on the 25th of september.
no one knew i was his daught only his close friends.
which i was fine with.
-
"jadida come here" my dad said "sing these lines" he said i nodded i put on the headphones and stood infront of the mic.
i sang the line and they loved it.
my dad wants me to be a rapper like him.
i didn't mind it really.
we where leaving and as i got in the car my guy best friend calls me his. names germain. "hey germain" i say "hey lj wanna hang at yours my parents be fighting" he said "lemme ask, dad can germain come over" i asked he nodded "but fenix and his son and baby momma comin over" he said "he said yeah" i say "okay i'll be there in 20" he said i hung up and we drove home.
when we got there i took off my shoes and glasses i sigh as i sat on the couch i heard a knock and then came in germain.
i hugged him.
"hey" i say "heyyy" he said we where talking about random stuff then i saw fenix and his kid and his baby momma.
"hey fenix" i say "hey lil geesy" he said i smiled and me and ger went to my room.
"bro celia wants to ask me out" germain said "like from our school" i said "yeah she's not my type honestly" he said i scoffed "since when did you have a type" i say sitting up "since i met you" he said with a smile i smiled germain had a small crush on me since we where little but we always said it would hurt our relationship.
-
germain left and i went to the living room.
i sat on the couch and my dad came and sat next to me.
"i unassigned you in school" he said "what" i say "i need you in the studio more" he said "okay" i say "i don't have any friends anyway"
i say "what about germain" my step mom allure said.
"he's my best friend there's a difference" i say "if you ever let that boy take your virginity i'll kill him" dad said "dad what makes you think i would lose my virginity to him" i say "i've heard that girls trust there guy best friends enough" he said i rolled my eyes.
"can you take care of sincere fenix invited us to go clubbing since we released a song" he said "yeah but y'all gotta pay up" i say he sighed and gave me 300 dollars me and my dad had this thing if we asked for a favor we pay 300 every time.
-
my step mom and dad left and sin sin was asleep i decided to go to my dads office cause i always wondered why him and my real mom had me so young.
like 10 years old with a kid that's a lot.
i was in his desk searching but nothing i decided to call my mom.
it rang then i heard "hey hon whats up" she said "mom i wanna know why you and dad had me so young" i say "mija i don't think your ready for this" she said "mom i am i've been wanting to know for years"i say i heard her sigh and she said "fine our parents where odd they wanted grandkids as soon as possible so your grandma and my mom they where friends and we'll they introduced me and alejandro and they said they wanted kids so they made us we where young we didn't like this idea but we had to but who took care of you was your grandma and your others grandma" she said "so i was fourced" i say i hung up i couldn't believe this but it is what it is.
-
my dad came home and i went in my room but i couldn't stop thinking of how they made them do that.
i decided to ft germain.
"hey wsp lj" he said "life my dad unassigned me at school" i say "what why" he said "he wants me more at the studio but you can come with us on weekends" i say "sure" he said we where on call all night i then fell asleep.
-
i woke up and my phone was dead i charged it and went downstairs.
"morning mija" my dad said "morning dad" i say he hugged me and i said morning to allure i grabbed a bagel and as i was eating it my dad said "ay go get ready we gotta go to fenxis" he said i nodded i finished my baegle i showered and got ready.

i grabbed my airpods and phone and left with my dad.
we where in the car and my dad was talking about his concert soon he wanted me to look good and what not.
when we got to fenixs house and i walked in a saw this dude looked older than me.
"hey man" he said dapping my dad up and my dad dapped up the kid.
"hey lil geesy" fenix said side hugging me.
"hey fenix" i say "this is noah" he said "cool?" i say "he's your age but your younger he just turned 18" dad said "okay" i say "he wants to rap can you teach him we're to busy" dad said i sigh and nodded.
"thanks y'all can go to my studio  zdownstairs" fenix said we left and i said "noah what a white name" i say "what's your name" he said "jadida" i say "what kind a name is that" he said i smiled "we're even" i say he smiled "okay if you wanna rap you gotta know your steps" i say.
"and what are those" he said "first you gotta have confidence act like your not afraid" i say "second you gotta have a voice try to sing like my dad yk use your normal voice just relax it" i say he nodded i told him more then he was in the booth "give me this line 'thought you could tell,i'm wishing you well but i fill up a whale,with a drip as you tell drop bout a pound yeah say you could tell uh yeah that was just wrong" i say we where going over a song he wrote called 'i can tell' he always wanted to sing.
he was rapping it and when he finished i was amazed. "wow that was perfect you sure you never done this before" i say he smiled he came out and we listened to it.
he was so proud of it. he looked a bit nerdy but looking but he was talented.
————-
oh nah this was assssssss.