Chapter 3

TIFFANY'S POV:
The next day Tiffany woke up to the sound of a beeping clock that is non stop .
"Oh my gosh clock shut up "! Then I heard a knock on my door "Come in ". It was mom.
" I heard you talking so I was just checking up on you because you went too bed early yesterday."
"No I'm fine, really ,I am . Oh I just remembered that we have to check my computer for my views for the Taylor Swift competition ."
"Well you go and do that . When your ready come get breakfast. "
"Okay I'll be there in a little bit ." When the door closed I thought of my dream. I remembered when I first became a swiftie . Taylor has such a big impact on people . She has changed my life. People are always like " Your obsessed with her" and they just annoy me because they don't know the feeling about meeting their absolute favorite person in the world. Even when her songs come on I literally stop everything I'm doing and listen to it . So when they realize that yeah it's an obsession, it's not something that can easily go away it's something that we love . And swifties LOVE Taylor with all of their hearts.
When I got up to check my computer the video only had two views . So I was a little disappointed but I decided to shake it off and eat breakfast . I was so hungry I could eat an elephant! Literally! So after breakfast I went back to my room and checked my computer and it still only had two views. But when I clicked to see who has viewed it I flipped out and started jumping on my bed with excitement. For it was Taylor swift that viewed my post and liked it!
After I cried of excitement for 20 minutes I ran down to mom and said "Taylor saw my post and liked it!!! Oh my gosh this is like the best day ever!!"
"That's great Tiffany. I'm so happy For you! Now I need to tell you something very important."
"Okay mom, what is it?"
"I need you to pick a friend and call them to tell them that you invited them to go meet Taylor with ."
At that point I was so shocked I remember falling down and not remembering anything else.