The Revolution

3rd POV

The day of the play arrived, Gary and Becky were standing on the stage addressing the parents. ''Each summer, we take this occasion to celebrate this seminal event in American History.'' Gary announced. 

Becky continued for him. ''This year, we depict perhaps the most important day in our shared past: the First Thanksgiving!'' ''A day for maize, the Native American word for corn, a terrific Turkey and brotherhood! So, white meat, and dark meat, take it away!'' 

The audience applaud as the music began. Kids dressed as Turkeys and different types of food, leapt across the stage. Pugsley came out from behind one of the buildings dressed as a giant turkey. (Poor Pugsley😔)

                   ''Eat us! Hey! It's Thanksgiving Day! Eat us! Hey! We make a nice buffet! We lost the race with farmer Ed! Eat us cause we're good and dead!''

The camper put finger guns to their head and pretended to blow their brains out.

             ''White man, or red man, from East or the South! Chop off our legs, and put 'em in your mouth!''

Some of the campers lifted their legs to another camper who pretended to take a bit. Pugsley spread his arms out.

                                                                 ''Eat me!''

                                               ''Sauteed or barbecued!''

                                                                ''Eat me!''

        ''We once were pets but now we're food! We won't stat fresh for very long! So eat us before we finish this song!''

---

Amanda was standing in front of a table where other pilgrims sat. ''I am so glad we invited the Chippewas to join us for our Holiday meal.'' Amanda badly acted. ''Remember, these savages are our guests. We must not be surprised by any of their strange customs. After all, that have not our advantages. Such as, fine schools, libraries full of books......Shampoo!''

The audience chuckled at that. Just then, Wednesday and Y/n appeared on stage as indians, followed by Joel and other campers. Y/n was wearing a black wig that was braided into two braids. (like what female Wednesday has, also if you have long black hair then ignore the wig part) 

She was also wearing a headband with a feather sticking out of it. Joel stood next to her with his face and arms painted, wearing a feather head piece on. ''How! I Pocahontas, a Chippewa maiden.'' She greeted. (with way better acting than Amanda)

''Indian.'' Amanda's dad muttered. ''Enough said.'' His wife muttered back and both started laughing. ''And I am Running Bear, Betrothed to Pocahontas!'' Joel announced. Wednesday glared at him and Joel noticed. ''I-In the play.'' He added.

''Twenty grand for summer camp, he's Mr. Woo Woo.'' Joel's mother commented. ''We have brought a special gift for this Holiday Feast.'' Y/n announced, gesturing to Pugsley, who waddled on stage. ''I am a Turkey. Kill me!'' He said. 

''What a thoughtful gift!'' Amanda praised as she walked around the table. ''Why you are as civilized as we! Except we wear shoes and have last names.'' She said to the audience. ''Welcome to our table, our new primitive friends!'' 

''Thank you Sarah Miller. You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen! Your hair is the color of the sun, your skin is fresh milk. And everyone loves you.'' Y/n forcefully complemented. In all honesty, she cringed from the line. All Wednesday could think of is that Sarah Miller should complement Pocahontas on how beautiful she was.

''Stop! Sit.'' Amanda gestured to the table. The Chippewas were about to walk towards the table until Y/n suddenly said something. ''Wait.'' Amanda's smile dropped to a look of confusion. ''What?'' ''We can not break bread with you. She announced. ''Huh? Becky what's going on?'' Amanda turned to Becky and Gary. ''Y/n!'' Becky snapped. 

Wednesday then stepped forward. ''You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now, my people will be forced to live noble homes on reservations. Your people will clear cardigans and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the roadside. You will play golf, and enjoy hot hors d'oeuvres.'' 

Gary started to get angry and was about to crawl on stage but Becky pulled him back as Wednesday continued. ''Our people will have pain and degradation. Your people will have sticks-shifts. The gods of my tribe have spoken! They have said, 'Do not trust the pilgrims! Especially Sarah Miller.' Who's Beauty can not compare to my beloved Pocahontas. Who I may ask her if she will leave her betrothed to and be with me instead.'' Wednesday exclaimed.

Y/n heart had fluttered as she couldn't stop the smile coming to her face. ''Yes!'' She said going into Wednesday's arms as they shared a kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________

AANNNNDDDDD YOU CAN IMAGINE THE REST CAUSE I WANNA EAT SOME ICE CREAM AND A COOKIE, THEN TAKE A SHOWER, THEN A NAP CAUSE I AM TIRED SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED..