Chapter 4: A Recurring Nightmare

Start from the beginning

The villain jumps up as the source of the whirls goes underneath him, the Glider shakes before stabilizing itself. He spins around, showing his eerie mask.

The Hobgoblin maniacally laughs.

"It's time to die, Spider-Man." Hobgoblin's Glider let's out two long and jagged blades.

"Already feel like I am." Spider-Man spat out blood, trying to get up as his arms trembles, enflamed by his wounds.

"Not yet you haven't."

"Papa?" A small voice spoke, a chill ran down Y/n's spine. He freezes in place, his heart speeds up. His muscles trembled, not in pain but in fear.

He looks up, hoping, praying what he was seeing wasn't real. Hobgoblin laughs, holding Violet next to him. She dangles as she's held by her wrists.

"Now you'll know what it feels like to die...inside." Horror fills Y/n's eyes, as he realizes what he meant.

"N-No please, please don't!" He yelled, getting on his knees. Ignoring the pain spreading around his body.

Hobgoblin backs away from him, the street right below him as Violet struggles getting out of his grip.

"STOP! You're hurting me!" She screamed.

"Finally, I'll have my vengeance. I'll be free of you." Hobgoblin spat.

Spider-Man tries to rush him, but before he could, his arms get pinned to his sides with something metallic wrapping around him. "What do you think you're doing, arachnid?"

Doc Ock comes over the edge, quickly moving his lower tentacles to restrain Spider-Man's wrists in place of his arms.

As the upper tentacles hold his hero's head straight at Violet, Doc holds Spider-Man in the air, he smiles sinisterly.

(Imagine a damaged Lotus suit in place of the Maguire Suit. I know the edit looks horrid, but at least I tried!)

"You're going to watch her fall." Panic sets in Y/n's chest as he wriggles as much as he could, trying to get out of the harsh grasps.

He sees Hobgoblin back away further, now over the debris and fires on the streets.

"N-No. Don't do this... Don't do this!" He yelled to the monster in possession of his daughter.

Hobgoblin laughs, thriving in his nemesis' begging. He mocks his cry and taunts him by swinging Violet in place. "Daddy help!" Violet cries.

"Does this remind you of someone, Spider-Man?"

"Please! I'm begging you just..."

"Papa!"