✳~ LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ~✳

♡𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘽𝙔 𝙈𝙀♡
This was requested by Fruit98
Hope you all enjoy ^^
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Hey, Y/N! Can you go get fire wood? " one of my friends asked me. I was on a camping trip with my friends, and I'm always the one doing everything for everyone. "Sure... " I mumbled.

After walking for thirty minutes just for the hell of it I bumped into a very pretty hedgehog. She turned around, looking startled. "Oh, I'm sorry-" "I-it's alright.. I'm fleetway. " she said. I noticed her face was red and her legs looked like they were shaking.

"Are you alright? " I asked concerned. She nodded slowly. "Oh-! " she stumbled over a rock, falling on me. "Sorry! Sorry! " she blushed extremely heavily as she sat on my lap. "Uh... It's okay. " I accidentally held onto her hips, causing her to gasp. I continued to hold her while looking at her body features.

One of her arms had a tattoo with three lines. Her thigh had an large X on it with smaller ones. She had freckles on her arms, face, and shoulders. And her eyes... They were hypnotizing and beautiful. I couldn't stop looking into them, they were so unusual. In a good way.

"Wow... " I said, looking into her eyes. She giggled watching my eyes follow hers. "Well, if you're so focused on my body why not go further?~ " she whispered. I blushed and nodded. A smirk appeared on her face and she got up stripping herself. I watched her every move, getting more and more aroused.

"Come here.. Don't be shy now.~ " fleetway encouraged me to come to her.
Once I got close to her she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed all over my face. I laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Ok, ok! Hey! " I couldn't help how happy her love made me. I didn't want her to stop. Fleetway stopped kissing my face and got on her knees, and unzipped my pants. I blushed watching her stroke my member. "It's so big... I've never seen anyone this hard for me. " fleetway opened her mouth and started to suck me off.

"Oh..~ " I sunk my hands in her hair and pushed her head further down, making her choke. She pulled away gasping for air. When I thought she was going to continue she got up and kneeled down by the tree that was behind her.

I held onto her hips and began to put my member in her now wet hole. "A-aah!~ It's so b-big!~ " fleetway screamed in pleasure. I covered her mouth so that no one could hear her loud moans. "If you try staying quiet I'll give you every inch of me.~ " I whispered into her ear, making her shiver.

"Y-yes, sir.~ " fleetway moaned, feeling my length inside her. I thrust hearing her moans closely. With every thrust I made her moans were trembly and faded ever so slightly. I rubbed her wet clit, hearing her moans become louder.
"I-I'm cumming...~ Please.. Make me cum!~ " fleetway slammed her body against mine, making me gasp.

It surprised me how hot she was and how horny she can get. I thrust as hard and as fast as I can so she can't hurt me like she just did two seconds ago. "Fuck yes!~ Just like that, don't stop for anything!~ " fleetway moaned. She was so aroused that her legs were shaking extremely fast. I didn't know hedgehogs like here could be fast when having sex. Literally.

I felt my climax close, and to my surprise I came way before fleetway could. She fell to the floor once we came. Fleetway looked so out of energy she dozed off. I laughed and helped her with her clothes. Giving her a few kisses here and there. Once I finished I put a piece of paper on her lap, which had my phone number. I have her one last kiss and ran back to the camp sight I was supposed to be at an hour ago.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
✳ FLEETWAY'S POV ✳

I woke up in my bed, sadly. "I guess lady X found me.. " I mumbled, groaning. I looked over at my nightstand and saw a piece of paper. It had a phone number. I chuckled thinking of that hot guy that fucked me in the forest. "It must be his. " I grabbed it and called. Assuming that it was probably, and hopefully, my soon to be boyfriend.~

✳ THE END ✳
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
I hope you all enjoyed this, because I did-
Anyways love you all and adios!!!! :)