AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! I am PoisonAshes and I am posting this in every book I have ever made on here and on my announcement page. PLEASE READ TILL THE END!

I have been a proud member of Wattpad for years and I honestly owe a lot to this platform and the people I have met on here! Every single one of you all helped me get through a really tuff time in my life, and I don't want to lose anyone of you!

I am now a small content creator, I stream, make TikToks and post vods on my YouTube! My name came from the name I had right here on Wattpad "PoisonAshes" but now on most platforms it is "PoisonAshesXX"! Recently I have been thinking a lot about moving to the website AO3, and that is mainly because I have learned I can post original books on there!

I was originally going to move to their and just leave all my old finished and unfinished works on here. However, after thinking things through I decided that all my unfinished works will stay on here, however I am going to be completely rewriting my only completed books on here which are, "Glory Of Who We Were" and "Addy Poison Apple".

Both of these books hold a special place in my heart even if I personally find them a little to cringe. They are the first two complete books o have ever written, and I honestly think I can write them even better than before!!

So, that's the plan! I will officially start publishing my works on AO3. Now I am doing this in a way that may mean it will take a while to actually posts anything. I am writing all my books completely out before ever posting them, that way readers won't have to wait to long if I get writer's block.

The first book I publish on AO3 won't be either of the books I mentioned, but instead is a new book that I have a passion for!

Either way I am making this announcement to both inform you all and to invite you all to join me on my content creation journey. I have been streaming for over a year now and I haven't made it to affiliate and I have no idea if I ever will, but I do know that my passion for writing and making stories will never die!

This is an invite to my discord!:

https://discord.gg/3Pw4XNtx9K

This is a link to my Twitch!:

https://www.twitch.tv/PoisonAshesXX

This is the link to my AO3!:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/PoisonAshesXX

These will all be on my board and in my bio!
Please if you want to continue with me on my content creation journey consider checking them out!