Water crossing

Everyone assembled out side on the stone courtyard. The teachers assigned all the students into there camp groups. Ashley and Sasha got put in the same group together with 2 more girls and 2 boys. In the group there a is jake me(Ashley) Sasha Carlos Claire and Catherine. When all the groups had gone our group was left. We go assigned to do water crossing. We heading down to the lake were our art teacher was there, she was holding some life jackets.

"Hi guys today we are doing water crossing!! Yay yay yay"! Said mrs nay nay.

We all looked at her with a a confused face.

"Come on guys don't be down it's going to be so much fun"!! Said mrs nay nay.

"Are you excited sash"

"Yea"! What about you ash

"No".

"You think nothing is fun come on let's go put on our life jackets".

"Okay everyone put your life jackets on and grab hold on to each other's bag straps and walk down the river until it gets up to your waste ok? Ok. Let's do it"!!!!!!
We all grabbed on to each other's bags and started walking down the stream. As we were getting further in the clouds were getting bigger and bigger and looking more like storm clouds.
It started pouring down with rain and the lake was getting very stormy.

"GET OUT OF THE WATER ITS NOT SAFE"!!! said mrs nay nay sounding very worried.

"Ok come on guys hurry"!! Said Carlos.

"HURRY UP"!! Said Sasha

"HELP HELP"!! Ashley cried

"HELP!" Help help he.........

"ASHLEY"! Sasha said.