CHAPTER 31: REVENGE FOR THE LOVED ONES

Começar do início

"Basically, it's a humongous bundle that moves like an insect," said Levi.

"Mmm hmm, like a moving gigantic parasite I should assume," I said to Levi.

"If it's like a normal Titan, Eren would be int he neck near the head," said Pieck.

"Given the Warhammer's abilities, that's not guaranteed," said Levi.

"Actually I do have the same ability as The Warhammer's. I could create the weapons to kill him. As long as I could hold," I continued on Levi's statement.

"In the other words, we don't know which which part Eren is in," said Armin.

"Even if we don't know how where he is, we can blast the whole thing away. Same as the way you annihilated Liberio's port with the Colossal Titan," said Pieck as I stare at Armin.

"That certainly would be the most effective method," he could agree.

"That even make sense plus on how much does it actually explode. Almost the whole port level," I said to him.

"But we'll leave that aside for after we've exhausted our chance to talk. If there's still no other way to stop Eren, that's our last resort," said Armin.

"It's great to have a last resort and all but isn't Eren controlling the Founder through Zeke? Won't the rumbling stop if we kill Zeke first?" said Levi.

"Levi's might be right. Eren has been following alongside Zeke for their so-called euthanization plan. Zeke also the reason why he has caused for his war crimes," I agree on what Levi says.

"That's true. That might work," Armin also agree.

"There's no solid proof, but Hange thought it would," said Levi.

"If only Papa could make through this... maybe this plan to be successful," I continued, still reminded about Papa.

"But if we don't know Zeke's location either..." Pieck wondered about that thought.

"That means we need to find that brunette cunt, the Beast, in those bones," I continue her statement.

"I'll take Zeke out. Help me do it," Levi clearly said that as he has been a long revenge against Zeke.

"Captain..." said Reiner.

"Of course, we killed many friends and comrades to get this this in the sky. We can't allow the slaughter to have been nothing," said Jean.

"All we need to do is to stop the Rumbling. I'll do whatever it takes," said Aunt Floor.

"I shot Samuel and Daz and sliced up people I knew. I got called a traitor as I did so all the while telling myself to save the world," said Connie.

"Reiner, tell me. It was agonizing for you, Bertholdt and Annie, right?" Connie asked Reiner.

"I can't even make up for the sins I committed anymore. Even if we save what remains of humanity. I doubt I'll ever forgive myself ," said Reiner .

"So that's why we need to save the remains of humanity at least," Reiner held Connie's shoulder with his hand.

"You're right, Reiner. Even if we, can't make up for it, we still gotta do what we can," said Connie.

"That's right. We're the same , Reiner," said Hannes.

"I never had any right to judge you. I became a murderer to save others," said Jean.

"You know that on the night of the raid on Liberio, Eren said the same thing to me. I feel like I understand what's going on in Eren's head. Could it be Eren wants us to stop him?" he said.