Benzaiten

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Benzaiten
Servant Class: Rider
Alternate Classes: Caster
Gender: Female
Height: 5.8ft
Weight: 120ibs
Source: Japanese Mythology
Country of Origin: Japan
Alignment: Good Neutral

STAT SHEET:
Strength: C
Endurance: C
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: EX
NP: B

BACKGROUND
Benzaiten is the Japanese Goddess of luck, love, beauty, and everything that flows. Everything that flows includes water, eloquence, music, and words. She is one of the Seven Lucky Gods, meaning she is a very lucky individual. There are many feats committed by Benzaiten. Her husband, who was a wicked dragon wasn't the best thing to deal with. So Benzaiten created enoshima island, and created a chamber in it. She used this chamber to seal away the five headed dragon she called her husband. After a while in the chamber, she reformed him and now rides him as a mount. Dragons and Snakes are sacred to her, and Serpents are often seen as her messengers. On enoshima island, she has 3 different shrines strictly dedicated to her, therefore the island is one of romance. She is mostly seen holding a japanese flute, and Shamisen. Being one of the Seven Lucky Gods, she has not had much dull moments of luck. And I would not suggest gambling, or making a bet with her. She is also seen as a geisha goddess, many dances being with inspiration of her. She is the top notch agricultural deity of Japan, and altogether a very important Kami.

 She is the top notch agricultural deity of Japan, and altogether a very important Kami

CLASS SKILLS
Riding : (A++)
The Class Skill of Riders, and Sabers to ride given mounts. At such a high rank, Benzaiten is capable of riding her husband, the five headed dragon.

Item Construction : (C)
The skill of the Caster class to manufacture magical items whether for war, or general use. Benzaiten can use this to create musical instruments, money, etc.

Territory Creation : (EX)
A Caster skill that allows the user to create a territory, or workshop that gives them the advantage. Benzaiten is capable of creating Enoshima as it was back when she was still there to nurture it.

Goddess Divine Core : (A+)
The skill of a divine spirit. The perfect body of a goddess. Prevents any mental interference, the servant can't age, and don't gain weight no matter the calories consumed.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Familiars (Hebi): (B)
Serpents are the sacred familiars of Benzaiten that she can summon to scout, send messages, bite, etc.

Everything That Flows: (EX)
A skill that gives Benzaiten authority over everything that flows. Water, Music,.Eloquence, Words. There are multiple uses for this skill, and it can mostly be incorporated into battle, and support situations.

Fortune of the Lucky Goddess : (A+)
As one of the Seven Lucky Gods of Japan, Benzaiten's fortune, wealth, and luck was godly. This skill let's her use some of that fortune making magic, and create riches. She is an expert at making yen, she can also do gold, diamonds, dollars, peso's as long as it is of great value and worth, she can make it.

Double Summon : (A)
A skill that gives Benzaiten the attributes of a Caster, ontop of her Rider class. Meaning she has class skills and abilities of both classes.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Kaikaku Doragon
Ranking: B
Classification: Anti-Army
The reformed husband of Benzaiten. Her mount that is the reason she is a Rider. He is a Five-Headed Mythical Japanese Dragon, with a serpent body, and mini arms in the front. On it's back, near the start of it's necks, is a shroud of japanese styled clouds. Benzaiten sits on these clouds while riding the dragon. He is extremely large, and can easily wipe out good amounts of people. He has powerful fire breath, sharp talons, and two of his heads can spit an acidic substance. It is very durable, and agile as well, considering its serpent body.

Sacred Enoshima Island
Ranking: A
Classification: Fortress
This noble phantasm allows Benzaiten to create Enoshima Island like she did in mythology. It is a large, beautiful island with 3 shrines dedicated to her worship. Cherry Blossoms trees, golden kami statues, Magatama, etc can be seen. And even high class Minkas for housing, and Pagodas. In the center of this island is the great sealing chamber she used to seal away her evil husband. She can activate this and use it to seal away enemies as well. Both her and her steed get great power boosts while on this island as well.

Published: 2/25/23