the meeting

Snowhite had just met Pinocchio and noticed the whole thing with his nose, prince charming hasn't been doing what he needs to do and snowhite is a very horny girl so why not she thought. Snowhite had got Pinocchios number and and asked to meet at her house and she wore her most sexy, seductive lingerie Pinocchio is pretty slow so it worked.

"Lay down" Snowhite said and that's what he did Snowhite slowly started to climb onto Pinocchio until she got to his  nose. Then Pinocchio told his first lie second, then third Snowhite picked up her pace moaning loudly " lie to me Pinocchio LIEE" she said. Snowhite was about to cum all over his long nose.

The bed shaking, Snowhite moaning, Pinocchio lying Snowhite was about to cum. As Pinocchio told his last lie "FUCKKK" Snowhite moaned as she squirted all over Pinocchio.

Snowhite was shaking but wasn't done so she made Pinocchio eat her out she layed down and Pinocchio stuck his tongue out and started licking Snowhite letting out soft moans Pinocchio found his way to the clit and started sucking "SUCK FASTER FUCKKKK" Snowhite said
Pinocchio getting sloppy in the pussy Snowhite was about the cum.

Pinocchio licking up and down "FUCK" Snowhite said as she squirted all over Pinocchio. Snowhite finally reached her point and kissed Pinocchio and he left her house.

The end hope you enjoyed 🤭🤭🤞🏾🤞🏾💖