Tʜᴇ Kᴀʜɴ Gᴀᴍᴇ

Mulai dari awal

"So when's that Halloween party thing?" Ledger asked softly, running a hand softly up my calf. "Next Friday, are we still doing a duo-costume?" I rested my elbow up on the sofa armrest and placed my head in my palm.

"Yeah for sure, who we thinking of going as?" He asked.

"Well the girls want us all to go as someone from a movie..." I mumbled, thinning my eyes slightly to think.

"How about Anakin Skywalker and Padme?" Ledger suggested excitedly, I shot him a deadpanned expression. "I haven't seen Star Wars!" I retorted.

Ledger gasped and shot his head towards me, "I cannot believe my very own girlfriend hasn't seen Star Wars." He scoffed, reaching forward and pinching my side causing me to squeal and writhe beneath him.

We'd been good recently, he tended to the wound on my face a couple days ago and it had started to slowly scab up. My heart didn't drop when I thought of him anymore, instead it fluttered like it always used to.

"Okay okay!" I laughed and pushed him back, he chuckled before leaning down and kissing my temple. "Oh my god!" I beamed, Ledger sat back and raised his brows.

"What about Bonnie and Clyde!" I gushed, jumping up from my seat and rambling on about how I could wear a beige turtle neck, a black knee-length skirt and matching black heels, Ledger could wear a suit with suspenders and one of those round hats men wore in those days. Ledger laughed at how I acted out poses we could do for the camera, and it was moments like these I wished I could live in forever.

Hanna and Aria had broken into Radley to try find some more answers from Mona. Only to find her out of her room and down in an abandoned area of the building, they said that she kept mumbling on about Garrett and Maya; only for it to be a secret code her and Hanna used to use, where the first letters of words spelt something out. It was a link to a website, a website Maya had created. But you needed a password to get in, so we left that part up to Emily as she knew her best.

Spencer had come round early this morning and rambled on about how she was driving home last night and Jason drove past her, speeding. He'd crashed into another car ahead of her so she obviously helped him. Turns out he was drunk, so much for him being clean for a few months huh?

I demanded that I had to go 'round there to check on him but Spencer practically got on her knees and pleaded that I didn't utter a word. She knew that if Jason found out she'd told anyone, specifically me, he'd be pissed.

Emily had been hanging around with Maya's cousin, Nate, a lot. He was sweet, you could tell he cared a lot about Maya and that meant he cared for Emily too.

Eventually, Spencer convinced Caleb to crack the password on Maya's website, everything on there was like little vlogs of her talking. Most of them were of her talking about Emily; I only managed to watch one without feeling like I'd invaded her privacy, it was down to Emily to be the one to watch them all, it shouldn't be us.

The girls had met a girl called Cece Drake, I knew of her in a way, her and Jason had a thing shortly after he dumped my ass. I never really liked the girl, she was snarky and a lot like Alison in a way, or perhaps Ali was just like her. Who knows?

I'd been crammed with workload and spending a lot of time with Ledger, so I couldn't see the girls as much, but they kept me up to speed with pretty much everything. Aria and Spencer had tagged-along to a party with Cece, one of Noel Kahn's parties, well, his elder brother was the host of the night. I silently thanked the lord I wasn't going because the last person on earth I wanted to see was Eric Kahn, he was a lousy kisser.