14

Zach
We're now all sat downstairs, I'm next to Y/n sharing a blanket whilst we're watching some random movie. Y/n lays her head on my shoulder and I play with her hair.

Jack: you two look comfortable there
Zach: shhh
Jack: does Corbyn know what's going on?
Zach: nothing is happening
Daniel: doesn't look that way, you guys are always together
Y/n: shhh I'm sleepy
Zach: it's okay get some sleep
Y/n: I don't want to sleep though
Zach: it's okay we're all here
Lera: guys keep it down
Corbyn: shhhh
Jack: let's play a game
Tate: what kind?
Gabbie: hmm seven minutes in heaven?
Y/n: but I'm sleepy
Corbyn: actually Gabs, that's a good idea
Christina: are you sure?
Lera: yeah

Y/N
We all get up and sit in a circle on the floor and Corbyn gets a bottle of vodka, we go around in a circle and it's Zach, me, Dani, Ashley, Corbyn, Lera, Jonah, Tate, Christina, Jack, Gabbie. One of us has to spin the bottle and if it lands on someone we have to have seven minutes in heaven but if we don't do it we have to take a shot.

Jack: who's going first?
Gabbie: I will
Jonah: this is gonna be fun *Gabbie spins the bottle and it lands on Jack, they both go upstairs to the spare bedroom and after seven minutes they come down. Gabbie's hair was a mess and Jack's shirt was undone*
Jack: okay next person
Zach: I'll go *Zach spins the bottle and it lands on Ashley, my face dropped at the fact it landed on my own sister*
Ashley: sorry but I'm not doing that, I'll take a shot
Zach: yeah same here *they take a shot then i spin the bottle and it lands on Zach, we look at each other and then I look at Corbyn*
Y/n: umm
Corbyn: do it or shot?
Zach: I don't wanna do another shot
Y/n: I guess we'll do it *We both get up and go to my room, we lock the door and Zach pushes me on the bed and climbs ontop of me*
Zach: we only have seven minutes
Y/n: shutup and kiss me then

Zach
It's now 2am, we're all tired and everyone wants to go to bed. Lera and Corbyn go up to his room, Ashley, Anna and Christina go to Ashley's room, Jack, Gabbie, Jonah and Tate go to the spare room so then Dani stays downstairs to sleep on the couch so me and Y/n go to her room.

Zach: I can sleep on the floor
Y/n: no I'll sleep on the floor
Zach: what? No this is your room
Y/n: shush I said I'll sleep on the floor
Zach: no am I so that's final *Y/n gets changed so I get a blanket and a pillow and put it on the floor, she goes to her bathroom and takes her makeup off and washes her face then comes back*
Y/n: are you sure you want to sleep on the floor?
Zach: yes, you're not sleeping on the floor when this is your room
Y/n: okay I just don't want you to have a bad back tomorrow
Zach: I won't don't worry *Y/n gets into bed and I lay down on the floor, it's been about an hour and i can't sleep, I keep moving around and playing with my rings but nothing is helping*
Y/n: Zach?
Zach: yeah?
Y/n: can't sleep either?
Zach: no, you?
Y/n: no
Zach: just close your eyes and try to sleep
Y/n: okay
Zach: goodnight
Y/n: night *after a while of trying to sleep I still can't*
Zach: you still awake?
Y/n: yeah, can't sleep
Zach: neither
Y/n: come on, get into the bed
Zach: you sure?
Y/n: yeah, maybe we will help each other sleep if we're next to each other *I get up and get into the bed and we cuddle each other, after about 5 minutes I look down and Y/n is finally sleeping so I close my eyes and fall asleep*

Zach: I can sleep on the floor Y/n: no I'll sleep on the floor Zach: what? No this is your roomY/n: shush I said I'll sleep on the floor Zach: no am I so that's final *Y/n gets changed so I get a blanket and a pillow and put it on the floor, she g...