Loona: N-N-No I don't!!!

Y/N: Your tail says otherwise.

Loona: S-Shut up!!

She shoved him back and he hit his head on the tree when he fell back rather hard. He held his head tightly as he groaned in pain.

Y/N: Ok ok ok, sorry.

Loona looked away annoyed puffing her cheeks while Y/N slowly sat up.

Loona: Idiot.

Y/N: Hehehe sorry about that.

She felt a bit annoyed by what he did but still liked the feeling of being petted by him. Once he sat up, she looked at him feeling a bit guilty for shoving him.

Loona: Did you mean by what you said earlier? About us being friends no matter what?

Y/N: Well yeah. Even if you move away, we'll still be friends. Said smiling.

Loona looked at him as a small smile appeared on her face.

Loona: Then, I want you to make me a promise.

Y/N: A promise?

Loona: Yeah.

Y/N: Sure. What kind of promise?

She looked away rather embarrassed about the promise she wanted him to make. Y/N saw her expression as he had a vague idea of what it was going to be.

Y/N 'thought': This is DEFINITELY a goddamn anime cliche for sure. For fuck sake, what the hell is next? Some goddamn transfer student who happens to be the daughter of some famous company in the same high school? Hehehe, yeah right...Don't jinx yourself Y/N. You already did it several times already so stop it. But I already said it so I'm seriously fucked.

Loona: I-I....want you to...

Y/N: Hmmm? To what exactly?

Just thinking about it, Loona felt extremely nervous trying to say it but tried her best to say it.

Loona: T-To.....m...y.

Y/N: Huh? I didn't hear that.

Loona groaned in annoyance not wanting to say it.

Loona: I....want you....to....m...d

Y/N: Your...what? Said a bit confused. You don't have to force yourself to say it.

Loona: S-Shut up!! You just make me so mad at times, you idiot!!!

He chuckled seeing her reaction finding it rather funny.

Y/N: Hehehe sorry. I can't help it you know. It's funny to see you act like this.

She pouted at him feeling rather annoyed with him.

Loona: I hate you, dummy.

He chuckled as he smiled at her.

???: What are you doing, Y/N?

A loud scream escaped his mouth as he nearly jumped out of his skin. When he looked behind him, he saw that it was Reiko standing behind him rather annoyed.

Y/N: Can you NOT DO THAT!!!!!!! You nearly scared me half to death!!!

Reiko: So? Said pouting. Just where are you going to promise?

Loona: None of your business, ya stupid bunny.

Reiko's eye twitched with annoyance hearing this while Y/N sighed.