Discontinued.

I am, just so deeply sorry, for those who were ACTUALLY interested in my book. But, I lost all my interest in Dream SMP, and would no longer want to be part of the fandom.

This was just really hard to announce, cause I know I kind of left you guys on a cliffhanger.. but I can't update nor finish this story, if I don't even know how the actual Dream SMP ends. 

As I said at the start, I've lost interest in the Dream SMP, but that doesn't mean I'll stop making books WITH them, the actual people. I've lost interest in the game and lore, but their actual personalities? ..Not just yet. 

Currently, I'm more interested in the game "Genshin Impact", Formula 1, and other movies and games.

Now, losing interest isn't my only reason. 

I am HEAVILY bombarded with stress for my performances and competitions, and other group projects and assignments as I am part of my Student Council. Ironic, a responsible person in the student council making angsty fics on Wattpad?

I might make a whole new book, but about their personalities. Maybe about Enemies to Friends/Lovers ? (Someone please get me interested in their real life vlogs. Please.)

But for now, I'd like to create books about things I have interest in lately.

Maybe, let's just pretend that Tommy was given to Dream, and then he escapes, Tubbo and Tommy meet again, then they kill Dream (Who then gets revived), then boom. Just like the lore said. I don't know, I haven't watched it in years. 

I'm sure anyways, that you aren't interested in this either. I mean, it's been a year, right? 

Thank you so much to those who read this fic and said all those in the comments, while I have been on hiatus I HAVE been reading those comments. You guys are the reason I won't quit writing. Not just yet. 

So.. it's time to advertise that I'd love to make Genshin fics, Formula 1 fics (if anyone watches) and Marvel/Harry Potter fics !! I don't promise that, though 😏

This ends this book!... a year or two after! Thank you so much, very sorry to those who were genuinely interested, and have a great day/evening! 

🎉 You've finished reading Everlasting Revival || Eburnean!Tommy AU || Credits to Blublu_by for the AU 🎉