𝟔𝟕 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

Levi turns to me, as we both nod.

With a firm kick Levi bursts the doors wide open with a heavy, abruptive slam. I drew my blades, unsheathing them slowly. Soon we send the three barrels down first, catching the anti-Personnel Squad off guard. All weapons drawn, we all began charging head down rapidly.

My eyes flicker up for a moment, seeing that blonde woman from afar.

"Sasha!"

"Right!"

Sasha runs ahead and draws her bow that was lit with fire, lining her shot on one of our presents down below. Taking the shot, a large explosion erupts down below causing a dark, thick smoke to fill their visions with gunpowder. Disgruntled sounds were made by the Anti-Personnel, knowing we've got them good with our attack.

Judging by a quick glance around, it was quite openly large beneath the church. It was entirely huge, with large ice like pillars helping it stand. The glowing pillars seemed to have that same material to Annie's titan form, which the stone has reached around, coaxing the entire underground. 

Focusing on our main course of attack, I knew our gear will be clearly different to theirs. They had the upper hand with their gear, being specifically made for killing people. Weapons so far we still needed to give ourselves the advantage, but blinding them with any thick smoke. In time Hanji and a few others shot a few green flare guns, before Levi and Mikasa burst through.

Levi began to count how many we're dealing with, but I could see that man's presence just from afar.

Knowing if they can't take aim in this thick heavy amount of smoke, we could plan our attack and push forward. Taking action I activate my ODM, and took flight towards the enemy. Shielding my face from the thick black powdered smoke, I tried to anticipate my whereabouts.

"Thirty-six total!" Levi calls out. "In the upper parts of the pillars!!!!! Continue the plan! We'll take them all out right here!"

Taking that as my chance, I soon faintly see three perched soldiers perched upon the pillar ahead of me. Quietly I lower my body, and directed myself upwards in a beeline. Digging both grappling hooks into the crystalised stone above, I gathered the momentum and directed myself towards the three. Dropping my blades upside down, I grip them firmly before appear before the two. 

Eyes widening in response to my stealthy approach, no words were uttered when my blades ran right through two of them. Blood sprays from my attack, before seeing the third one aiming the wrong end of the gun at my face. My hand steadily flicks my blade, as I sharply sliced the soldier in half. Pulling the trigger already, I moved on time anticipating the attack leaving three motionless bodies to fall down below.

Another heavy explosion erupted, causing another heavy amount of black powdered smoke to fill the air.

"Shit, she's over here!!!!!!!"

My head snaps in the direction where that person was, before I run up the pillar doing a backflip before redirecting my body in their direction. Finding about their gear, how it works, their main weakness was from behind. It may sound like a common answer, but for reasons. Their grappling hook and gun and pointed in one direction, so they can react again.

Charging forward building up speed, the soldier cries out shooting at me by aimlessly firing. 

Slicing my blade right through them with one swift motion, it left my adrenaline pumping faster than before. Suddenly I see Connie at a disadvantage at the corner of my eyes, making me burst into action. However before I could reach them, Sasha beat me to it landing a clear shot, right through the heart of the woman that almost threatened him.