𝟎𝟎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

.

.

"You've got to be joking-"

"I most certainly am not!"

"How could they forget to invite him again? Ah, if only I'd been there. Perhaps this could have been avoided..." a sigh escaped M/n's lips. 

"Truly, but I'm not quite sure what to do with Yūu. As The Headmaster, I am responsible of him and securing his way back home." Crowley has stood up straight and began pacing the room, after leaning on his desk during his retelling of orientation. 

"How about bringing him a warm meal for tonight then seeing if he has potential to maintain the school. He can earn food and his ability to stay on campus and the school can maintain its cleanliness." M/n turned his head towards the door, preparing to visit his dorm.

From his suggestion, he could see The Headmaster's eyes light up as his posture straightened. "What a delightful idea! My, what would I do without such a smart student?"

"Very well I'm off to show my kindness! Goodbye M/n!" The crow man chirped happily as he opened the door to head to the cafeteria. M/n laughed at his pridefulness and bid the headmaster adieu. "Farewell Headmage, see you soon."

-----------------

After the realization of not being invited to orientation once again. Malleus was quite upset, of course he tried his best not to show it. He didn't want to hear a single peep from Lilia about whether or not he was pouting. Because he wasn't, humans were merely interesting creatures to observe. He didn't care about the forgotten invite to orientation, nor was he pouting about it. 

Though he was quite stunned after hearing that his right-hand man wasn't seen either. Even though Malleus may deny that he was upset about not being invited, hearing that M/n wasn't there seemed to sour his (clearly upset) mood even further.

Though Malleus and Lilia tried to get some sleep, they were kept up wondering where the  other third-year was. After some contemplation, both the Housewarden and Vice-Houswarden ventured to the lounge to see if any others were awake. 

"Oh, hello Lilia. Is there any specific reason you're awake at this hour?" Malleus was the first one to speak as both locked eyes with the other as they reached their destination. His eyes has widened briefly as he saw his mentor being up and walking so late into the night.

"Ah good evening Malleus! Well, I would assume we're both awake for the same reason. No? I'd assume you're wondering were our dorm consult is." The dual haired boy smiled up at the younger fae, knowing his hunch was right.

An almost invisible pink tint graced Malleus' features, as he knew he could never hide anything from Lilia. "That would be correct, so it appears we're both here for the same cause."

Lilia chuckled, "That would be correct Malleus, I found it quite odd when I didn't see him at orientation. I began to worry when I didn't see him at the dorm either..."

As the two talked, they walked down the stairs to the sofa's.