ᑢᕼᗩᕵᖶᘿᖇ ᖶᘺᓍ

Metal didn't really have a reason to go back to Eggman, unless he was low on battery, but even then that is less likely to happen, Sonic didn't really do much of anything...besides just sat there at the cliff edge, Omega would talk to him from time to time, and Sonic would just bring up his adventures with his friends, before this started or until just started crying. Metal didn't really understand emotions, nor did Omega, which kind of just left Sonic in the dark.

Sonic unplugs the battery and puts it back into his backpack, putting it on and being back on his walk. "You can seriously go home...Metal...I'm going to okay by myself"

"Affirmative...I will not leave your side"

Sonic only looks down, holding Omega, he didn't really need another robot joining him, not that Metal isn't good company, but Robots aren't really good conversationist...nothing like a human or mobian interaction. If anything it just made him feel even lonelier, in this situation. Zombot Chaos and Dogs, don't make go companions either, since they didn't really follow orders, or act like what they normally do when they aren't infected, robotic and zombie like in nature. He only continued his walk, with Metal following him. Again he only picks a random direction and just starts walking in that direction.

It was a sad...empty world after the Metal Virus took over almost everything, and everyone, leaving only a few who were taken into different bunkers, homes, and other buildings to keep them hidden for the metal virus infected, one physical touch can infect someone, and a cure hasn't been made.

The first stop was at the Acorn Kingdom, thanks to the technology, and Nicole, the whole city is surrounded by visible barriers, that can't be broken by the Zombots, and can shock anyone that is infected or is a Zombot.

Sonic looked onward at the kingdom, before sitting down on tree branches the looks out at the castle, the kingdom was the only place that he knew some of his friends were safe, as well as his family...it still didn't help fact that he felt like a complete failure, he looked down and saw a chipmunk with red hair, making orders to some knights and he couldn't help but to look away in shame. He really couldn't feel better about his situation...knowing that he failed everyone.

"How can I even call myself a hero...when I put everyone in danger...or do this" Sonic said to himself as tears started to form in his eyes, as he just jumps down from the tree, he took another look at the Acorn Kingdom before just looking down in shame.

Metal still didn't understand the emotion that Sonic was feeling...Well he didn't know how to make his counterpart feel better, the metallic hedgehog didn't really say anything, only asked Omega for the time, or how low his battery was, not that the wildlife was any better, the flickies barely chirped, the squirrels didn't run place to place, they only looked for other animals to infect, or trying to get into the Kingdom only get zapped. He looks over at Sonic who had just sat down on a log.

"Why are you still here?"

"...I can just sense that you don't want me to leave?"

"Unless you know how to fucking cure this...I don't want to hear anything..." Sonic shouted as blood tears started to form in his eyes. "Or just fucking put me out of my misery!!"

"Not in my programming..."

Sonic only shook his head as he looked down at the grass, his ears flatten to his head, everything was silent. Metal only walked over to Sonic, who didn't bother acknowledge him. The hedgehog was sad...Lonely...and just lost everything that made him, Well him. He wasn't who he was, but just some sorry excuse for being a hero.