ᑢᕼᗩᕵᖶᘿᖇ ᓍᘉᘿ

Sonic sets Omega's head down on the ground before sitting down himself, all around him was nothing but flowers, he unzips his backpack pulling out a battery pack, and hooks Omega to it to charge. He leaves the robot to charge.

"Heh...At least I still a know a thing or two, about Robots..." Sonic smiled, before tears started to fall onto the flower turning its petal into a metallic color, at the memory of Tails and him fixing up Gemerl. He sniffs as he wipes away his blood tears, he looks down at the flower that had completely turned metallic, he plucks it from the ground.

"Powering On..." Omega said as he was booting up, to Sonic's delight. Sonic only pulled his knees closer to his chest, since he turned into one of those Zombots...he didn't really have the need to eat, but still needed to sleep, he couldn't really anything like the temperature change, he can still get hurt through.

Metal comes to stop when he saw Sonic out in the open, it kind of made since that he was out in the open, cause the of lack of Zombots hunting him down. Sonic didn't really do much, besides sit there in silences, his clothes and quills struggling to blow in the wind cause of how stiff it was.

Sonic picks up Omega, and the battery starting walk again, something that he found himself doing, nowadays, stopping at the camps to see how everyone is doing, going to villages to see if their were any supplies he can get for those camps, it was all that he could do...some animals that weren't infected avoided him, humans and Mobains avoided him. His friends couldn't talk to him, so they just ignored him.

He was truly alone, Metal had been following Sonic, just get to know his pattern and behavior, and the conversations that he shared with the E-series robot, so far the only emotions he got from his kind of living copy, was guilt, suicidal, and sadness.

Sonic looks out at the cliff, it was pretty steep drop into the ocean, though the first stop was at the sharp rocks at the bottom, he already knew that the metal virus could infect the water supply, or the sea life, plants can still get infected, if the virus touches them the direct Virus not someone infected with the virus. He had some tears in his eyes, he didn't everything that he could to stop this infection...and his friends just look at him with blank stares, and having Omega...it wasn't enough than real life interactions.

"That's it Eggman..." Sonic said as he looks down at the cliff then back at the eggman face ship in the sky. "You...did it...you fucking won..." he sniffs he closed his eyes and took a step forward.

"I give up..."

Sonic felt something, or someone stop him from falling to his doom, his eyes shot open and saw his own reflection in his metal copy's silver mouthless muzzle, "Why?...wasn't he programmed to kill him in the first place..."

Metal lands onto the grass, he sets Sonic down. "Why?...are you programmed to kill me!"

"That Function is no longer in effect" Metal responded.

Sonic just sniffs as he didn't know what to think anymore, at first he just wanted to die...and the feeling was still there. "G-Great..." his voice cracked. "This was my chance in...just ending everything..."

Metal looked at Sonic, before he remembered seeing something that the Survivors did when comforting each other, he just wrapped his robotic arms around Sonic

...what was this called again...

Sonic was taken back, when Metal hugged him, his enemy was hugging him, it didn't feel like anything...no...it felt something, it was cold, but caring. He just felt himself sobbing into Metal his tears not really do any effect to him besides just sliding off the metal.