"Thanks." He nodded, putting his ID back in his wallet and taking the key, following her instructions so he could go up to Kasie's house.

The ride up on the elevator felt like an eternity and he practically bulldozed through the doors once they opened to her home.

The home was a very different style from all her others- but then again, each of them had their own flavor to them, so that was to be expected. The penthouse was a darker theme with dim lighting and darker brown & black features.

The ceiling high windows allowed for the full moon to shine directly into her place, illuminating it beautifully.

"Baby?" He called out. Walking through the open styled place he checked the kitchen, living room, dining room, and balcony before opening each and every single one of her doors downstairs, to ensure that she wasn't in one of them.

Huffing he made his way up her black, broken glass styled spiral stairs he began to do the same with checking every single door, looking through her different guests room, game room, office, women cave, and finally he got to the last door at the end of the hallway, knowing that this would be the master bedroom since this was the only other place that she could be, and her location did in fact show that they were in the same place.

"Mama? You in here?" He called out again, slowly turning the doorknob to her bedroom door, pushing it open fully.

At first glance, he noticed that she wasn't in the bed sleeping and as his eyes proceeded to scan the room, his heart dropped to his ass as he saw her lying down on the ground, unconscious.

"Roe?!" He rushed over to her, kneeling down to her level.

Not knowing what to do first, he immediately checked her pulse and breathing, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding when he confirmed that she was still doing both.

"Mama, come on, wake up." He tapped her cheek repeatedly, not receiving a response.

Thinking quick on his feet, he carefully picked her up and brought her over to the bed before rushing back downstairs into her workout room.

Searching through the doors, he muttered a triumphant "yes" once he found her smelling salts that she used whenever she wanted to hit a new PR.

Rushing back up to her room, he uncapped the salt, taking a quick whiff and retracting his hand as he coughed from the intensity of it.

Putting the small bottle underneath her nose, moving it once she shot up, rubbing her nose vigorously and groaning in discomfort.

"Thank god." He put the cap back on the bottle, tossing it onto her nightstand.

Kasie looked around the room, squinting to adjust her eyes to the dim lighting before they landed on Jayson, widening at the sight of him. Before she could speak, a huge headache pounded in her head.

"Ouch." She groaned, bringing her hand to her head.

"What? You okay? You want some medicine?" Jayson jumped to action as she laid back against the bed, holding her head.

"Mm-mm, I'm fine." She stubbornly declined making Jayson's eye twitch as his face flattened into a bored expression. Her stubbornness would be the death of him.

Taking a deep breath, he chose to briefly ignore her statement. "Have you eaten?" He asked, taking off his sweatshirt and going into the bathroom to look through her drawers to find her some medicine.

"No." She mumbled, throwing her arm over her face. "It's in the cabinet." She sighed. Jayson nodded, going into her cabinet, seeing that it was on a revolving organizer. Grabbing the Advil bottle he poured out two 200mg tablets and walked back into the bedroom.